63. Say Yes to the Dress

Meghan's POV:
Things Good About Being Famous:
1. Fans that support you
2. You accomplished something in life
3. Money ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I know I must seem like a bad person for thinking that a nice/good thing about being famous is money, but it is! Like, right now I am on a private plane to New York with Jordon and Emmy. When we land I will meet my mom and dad and all of us will go to Kleinfeld Bridal to pick out a dress, last minute. I am so excited because I am a huge fan of Say Yes to the Dress. The even made accommodations so I could be privately fitted and I could get my dress the same day. So tell me that is not a good thing about being famous.

We finally land and surprisingly, I'm not jet lagged. I must be too excited to try on my wedding dress. We meet my mom and dad at the exit of the airport and we take a large cab to the building. I go in and greeted with an ever so happy, Randy Fenoli.

"Welcome Meghan!" He says and gives me a hug.
He then goes down the line and meets my entourage. He even does the cliché "are you her sister?" to my mom. We head upstairs and I am swept away to already pick out dresses. After numerous dresses and styles I finally find the dress. I put it on and walk out to my posse. My dress is an Amelia Sposa 2016 "Nova" wedding dress. It's a beautiful ball gown with and off the shoulder neckline and illusion long sleeves.

 It's a beautiful ball gown with and off the shoulder neckline and illusion long sleeves

I walk onto the podium and smile broadly. My mom starts crying and my dad tries to be strong, but ends up crying too. My best friends even have tears soaking their cheeks. Finally JOJO speaks,

"Meg, you are beautiful, especially in that gown."

"It's so you!" Emmy chirps in. I look at myself in the mirrors and start crying too.

"Meghan, are you saying yes to the dress?" Randy asks.

"Yes, I am saying yes to the dress!" I reply and everyone rejoices. I head back to the room and get my measurements taken. While they are altering the dress, Emmy, Jordon, and I are picking out bridesmaids dresses. We all finally decide on light pink (to match my theme) strapless, long dresses.

 We all finally decide on light pink (to match my theme) strapless, long dresses

"And for the guys..." Emmy says holding up matching pink color bowties. We laugh and buy five bowties for the groomsmen and five dresses for the bridesmaids. When we finish checking out we decide to go to lunch since my dress isn't finished yet. We head over to Chipotle and order our food. We sit down in the largest table they have and eat.

"So how is the groom?" My mother asks.

"Good, he is super excited and very into helping with planning everything." I laugh.

"Where is the reception, again?" My father asks.

"Costa Romantica" I say and continue eating.

"Oh, Meg!" Emmy yells.

"Em!" I yell, mocking her and she rolls her eyes.

"For your bachelor parties, you and Charlie both agreed no strippers, right?" She asks. I blush and I see my parents with concerned faces. I nod. My parents let out a sigh of relief and Emmy snickers.

After we finish eating we head back to the shop and head upstairs again.

"Hey Meghan...." Randy says.

"Hi Randy! What's the matter?" I ask feeling concerned. I start getting a knot in my stomach and instantly feel sick.

"I'm sorry but your dress won't be ready today or tomorrow...." He says sadly. I rub my eyes thinking this is a nightmare and feel surprised to find them wet from crying.

"We will have it for your wedding day, no matter what it takes." He say and rubs my back, trying to calm me down. I look over at JOJO and she comes closer.

"Will it be delivered before the wedding, then?" She asks. Randy nods.

"Then that's great Meg! As long as you have your dress for your wedding, it doesn't matter before." She says. I nod my head and wipe my tears.

"Thank you." I say and we take the private plane home.

DAYS UNTIL WEDDING: 2