68. Reception

Meghan's POV:
"So, Mrs. Puth, how was the ceremony?" Charlie asks smirking.

"Well Mr. Puth, I would have to say a little boring at first but the kiss was extravagant!" I exclaim and we both laugh. When we head in, I run upstairs to change into an after dress that Randy has picked out for me.

Charlie's POV:
When we finally walk in, Meghan runs upstairs with JOJO right behind her. I laugh and go take my seat at the front of the room. Randy comes back down the stairs and looks around the room. He finally sees me and walks over.

"Remember what I was telling you about when you begged me to send you a picture of the dress?"

"Oh yeah, that marter thing..." I say scratching the back of my head.

"It's called a garter but yes. And do you remember where and what to do with it?" He asks. I gulp and then nod slowly. He smiles and then walks away. Meghan comes back downstairs and a short white dress.

Jordon leads her to the center of the room and sits her in a chair

Jordon leads her to the center of the room and sits her in a chair. She gives a confused look and I am handed the microphone and start singing "Dear Future Husband" while walking up to her. She laughs and I see little tears roll down her cheeks. I finish up my performance and I hear Ryan get all the men behind me. I reach under her dress and she almost slaps me before she realizes what I am doing.

Meghan's POV:
After Charlie serenades me with one of my songs he gets onto the floor and reaches under my dress. I almost smack his hand away but then remember what Randy told me. He finally gets it past my knee and off of my foot. He throws it behind him and surprisingly, Ryan catches it.

"Dude, your getting married next!" A guy yells. Ryan blushes and looks at Jordon. Charlie stands up from the ground and kisses me sweetly. Jordon then hands me my bouquet and gets behind me along with all the other unmarried women. I throw it and she catches it. She laughs uncontrollably and wraps her arms around Ryan and kisses him. We all sit back down and it's time for the toasts to start.

Ryan goes first and comes up and off to the side. He presses a button and a white projector screen comes down.

"This is for the newly weds...." He says and moves away over to the light switch. He dims the lights and smiles. The video starts playing and I'm astonished. He has every tour moment of me and Charlie singing "Marvin Gaye" and then it leads into the AMA's and us having a vacation in London and Paris. I start crying tears of joy again and look over at Charlie who is too. The final video clip is him and Jordon talking to us.

"And Meghan, I'm sorry for hitting Charlie and knocking him unconscious..." He says shyly.

"....Twice...." He says and everyone starts laughing. And that's when I realize whatever my brother did, were because he loved me. Jordon starts talking next,