25. NØ

Author Note: Thank you to a friend of mine for helping me write this. (He has chosen to stay anonymous) By the way, this chapter contains some mature themes and may not be appropriate for some audiences. I strongly advise you to not read this if you aren't into strong romance. But enjoy!

Charlie's POV:
I sit behind the camera while Meghan is filming her new music video for NØ. Before she let me come she told me it wasn't about me and not to get mad at her. She starts filming the next scene and is wearing a black fishnet bodysuit. She looks amazing and it's really turning me on. The director finally yells cut and she comes running over to me.

"So, what did you think?!" She asks excitedly. I just stand there speechless.

"It was..... Uh.... It was.." I self concisely start scratching the back of my neck. She suddenly looks down and laughs.

"Oh.... It was that good?" She giggles and I look down and realize what she's looking at. Way to go me. She smiles again and replies,

"I but a lot of others are going to feel the same way. But after this shoot, you get what they can't have." She runs her hands down the side of her body and I sit back down.

"Are you trying to make me embarrass myself?" She kisses me and heads back on set.

--
Still Charlie's POV:
Meghan finally finished filming and we drive back to my house. She decided she wanted to stay with me for a few days while Ryan and Justin are at aome sort of convention. We both get out of the car and head into the dark house as it was nearly 1 a.m. I lead her upstairs and I push her up against my bedroom wall as soon as we are both in. She breathlessly whispers in my ear,

"I really wish I could of kept that fishnet suit, it would of made a great lingerie." I smile and continue kissing her. She closes the door with her hand and then runs them through my already messy hair. I grab her butt and she leans into me pushing me backwards. I bump into the bed and turn and she falls down on top of it. An hour or two later she is sound asleep. I am just laying there trying to sleep but thinking, man, we have some type of love. We may fight and scream at each other but we will always be there and love each other. All of a sudden, Meghan starts kicking and becoming restless. I scoot away a little and she starts screaming. I sit up and hold her in my arms and rock her a little trying to calm her down. She starts crying and I just rock her and kiss her forehead.

"Shhhh, it's okay, it's okay...." I whisper. She finally calms down and I wipe the tears from her cheeks. She lays back down on my chest and I put my arms around her. She drifts back off to sleep and soon I am out of it.

Author Note: Hey everyone! I'm sorry these are getting so bad. This is my last week of school until summer break and my teachers think its the week to push everything on us. I have been functioning on less than 5 hours of sleep and my head is killing me. Anyway, thank you so much for 200 views! I will try to get the next few parts uploaded by Wednesday!