48. Tour Break

Author Note: Mature content!

Meghan's POV:
We start heading down to the airport to get Charlie, I'm surprised he has so many tour breaks but I'm not complaining. Ryan gets into the driver's seat of the car and I get into the back. We head over to the airport and find a parking spot. I go to get out of the car but Ryan stops me.

"What are you doing?"

"Getting out of the car?....."

"No, stay here there are loads of paparazzi. I will go get Charlie." I give him a questioning look and he just smiles.

"Trust me, we'll be fine!"

"Okay?" I say and sit back down.

Ryan's POV:
I head into the airport leaving Meghan in the car. I start making my way up the steps when I see a plane landing through the window. That must be Charlie's flight. I think to myself. I continue up the stairs and head over to the luggage retrieval. Charlie comes through the terminal and I wave him over.

"Hey Ryan!" He exclaims.

"Hi Charlie, Meghan is in the car waiting for you!" I say as politely as I can. Meghan wanted me to start being nicer to Charlie but with our dad in Nantucket who is supposed to make sure boys don't break her heart? Charlie grabs his bag and puts on his hood and we make our way back to the car. I get back into the driver's seat and Charlie gets into the back with Meghan. They hug and we take off.

Charlie's POV:
I hug Meghan and take in her scent. Strawberry vanilla, oh how I have missed that smell. We sit back in our seats and buckle up. A few minutes later we reach her house and we get out. Ryan takes my bag from the trunk and we head inside.

"Why is Ryan being so nice to me all of a sudden?" I ask.

"Wait, he's not doing the "you're going to be the father of my future niece or nephew" thing, right? Are you pregnant?" I ask worried. Meghan starts giggling.

"What?"

"Nothing, it's just I'm not pregnant and I asked Ryan to be nicer to you." She says and laughs again.

"But I could be..." She says and bites her lip.

"Oh Meg... You really missed me didn't you?" She nods.

Meghan's POV:
Without thinking I press my lips to Charlie and he pushes me up against the wall. I kiss him passionately and he smiles.

"Meg...you're....so...aggressive." He says between kisses and I smile again.

Charlie's POV:
I start attacking her lips and she smiles. Before either of us knew it, my hand is grabbing her butt like in the AMA performance and start squeezing it. She doesn't complain and just arches her back into me. Soon our clothes are scattered around her room and we are in her bed, under the covers. I start to kiss her neck and explore her body more than I ever have. We haven't been like this for a while...

"Charlie..." I hear her whisper. I look up and into her beautiful emerald eyes.

"Yes, Princess?..." I ask.

"Protection... I don't want a child right now...." She says quietly.

"If that's what you want..." I say and grab it from my jeans pocket.

"One more thing..." She says.

"Hmmm?"

"Make me feel like you did the first time..." She smiles and I do.

Author Note: Kinda short chapter for everyone! What did you think about Ryan trying to be nicer? Good or bad? Let me know! Make sure to comment, like, and share!