74. Tour

Meghan's POV:
After sleeping and relaxing for a few days, I feel somewhat better. I am still bloated but I rarely get sick anymore. So all in all, I am well enough to perform. We got to New York late last night and I get to perform on Jimmy Kimmel Live today. I am super excited. We head out of our hotel and over to the studio. I am lead down a hallway and see my name on the door. My makeup artists head in and get set up while Jordon and I get dressed. She picks out a cute dress and I slip it on.

"Meg, are you on your period?" Jordon asks.

"No, I'm just bloated..." I say while she zips up my dress. She smiles and nods.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing.." She says casually and walks over to the snack table.

"Tell me, I know how you act when you know something I don't..." I say and sit down in the makeup chair.

"I just thought of something and then decided against telling you. It's whatever..." She says and shrugs. I nod and get glammed up.

--
I run off the stage with fans still screaming. It's great to be back. I head over to my tour bus with Ryan and Jordon. The rest of the crew is already there and we sit in the seating part of the bus. Ryan pops some champagne and we celebrate. Ryan goes around and pours everyone some. He gets over to me and continues walking not pouring me any.

"Ryan, I need some, I got champagne problems." I whine. He looks over at JOJO and she shakes her head. I decide not to push the issue and not ruin anyone's celebration. I grab my water bottle from my bag and pour some into my glass.

"Tomorrow, tour!" Ryan yells.

"To tour!" Everyone repeats back and drinks. After everyone is seated, we start heading out on tour. I sit next to Ryan in my blue Jimmy Kimmel sweater. We try out all the snapchat filters and laugh the whole way. After awhile I fall asleep. I can't wait to see Lil Dicky.