66. Pre-Wedding Prep

Charlie's POV:
After having a long silence on the phone with Meghan and screaming her name until everyone in the joint hotel rooms woke up, Ryan decided to call Jordon. He figured out where they were staying at, what happened, and that Meghan was/is okay. I begged Ryan to let me FaceTime her but he still has my phone from last night and said no. After awhile everyone drifted off to sleep again including myself.

Meghan's POV:
After a few hours of in and out of sleep, it is finally time to get ready for the wedding. Jordon and Emmy already did four of the bridesmaid's makeup and the last one is getting hers done now. Once, she is finished I am seated in a desk chair from the hotel room. JOJO covers my under-eye circles/bags, my acne-ridden skin, and my uneven eyebrows. The finished product is wonderful and looks flawless.

 The finished product is wonderful and looks flawless

It matches my theme and very simple. After that, they get to work on my messy bed head. They finally decide to end up curling it and not go through the pain of putting it up. Finally, around 2 PM, everyone is finished. We run to the elevators like children and head downstairs. There, we are met with a limo just like the night before. We excitedly get in and drive to my favorite nail salon.

"So what colors have you chosen for us?" Corrine asks excitedly. I actually haven't put much thought into that. I just thought matching dresses and bouquets would be enough. I turn to Emmy and she shrugs,

"Whatever you want." She says. I nod and pull up OPI colors from my phone. I show the group and they nod excitedly. My bridesmaids are getting this on their nails:

 My bridesmaids are getting this on their nails:

And I will be getting this on mine: