51. Cheater Cheater

Meghan's POV:
I head downstairs to make some popcorn and get a drink. I head into the kitchen and grab the bag of kernels. I pop it into the microwave and pull out my phone. While it pops in the microwave, I scroll through Instagram and Twitter. I keep seeing the same picture over and over again. I look at it more closely and see it's Charlie kissing some girl. I check the caption and it says,

"Met him on the flight and he was very naughty. He even kissed me! @ charlieputh"

Anger builds up inside me and I throw my glass on the ground. I hate Charlie. He always builds me up and make stupid promises not to do something stupid and turns around and does it anyway. I start to smell something burning and I turn around and see my microwave spilling steam. I open the window and then the microwave. I leave it open to cool down and hear the doorbell ring. I carefully step over the glass but end up getting a piece stuck in my foot. I limp over to the door and open it.

"Yes?!" I demand.

"Uh....package for Justin Trainor?" The young postboy says. I sign off on it and hand the tablet back. He grabs the box from his truck and comes back. I open the door wider to fit the size of the package in and Biggie runs out of the house.

"Biggie!" I say and run after her. My foot start getting sore and I fall down in the grass. How can my day get any worse. The postboy notices it and sets the package down and runs after her. A few minutes later, he comes back with Biggie in his arms and hands her to me.

"Thank you so much!" I say.

"And for you... bad, bad girl!" I say at Biggie.

"No problem." He says and smiles.

"Well, you should probably get back to delivering and I should head in." I say and limp towards the door.

"Wait, your hurt!" He says and helps me into my house. He runs down the hall and finally finds the bathroom. He grabs the medical kit we store on a shelf in there and comes back over. He sits on the floor beneath me and gets his supplies ready. He carefully removes the glass shard and wraps my foot up.

"My name is Ben by the way.."

"Meghan." I say.

"Thank you..." I say quietly. He stands back up and meets my face. He smiles and I blush. His lips come closer to mine and he kisses me lightly.

"You...you...need..to go.." I say quietly. He nods. He leaves my house and drives away. I lay down on the couch and all I can think about is that I have a lot of explaining to do...

Author Note: Hey everyone! So this is technically part 2. What did you think? Meghan and Charlie have both kissed somebody other than each other! Let me know what you think! Make sure to comment, like, and share!