Chapter 2 Surprise

Remi was bone tired when she clocked out and was looking forward to going home and sleeping for a good 8-10 hours. Kim reminded her about going out that she would pick her up a 8pm and to dress sexy. Remi laughed at Kim.

Walking to the employee parking lot Remi wasn't paying attention until she heard in a low sexy voice Remi. She looked up and there was her patient BG leaned up against a motorcycle, not just any motorcycle but a Harley Davidson.
BG catches her eying his bike and grins. He asks, Do you ride? She looks up and tells him I haven't ridden in a long time. He said, if you ever get hooked it's hard to stay off one. Remi grins and says yeah I know, is there something I can help you with? BG said yes you can let me thank you for taking care of me by going to breakfast with me. Remi's smile fades and she tells him I was just doing my job. So thank you but no. BG steps toward her and she immediately backs up looking around, so he stops and says let me buy you breakfast and we can talk about riding. She tells him thank you but no. He says can I ask why? She said I'm tired I just worked a double shift I wasn't prepared to work and I just need to go home and sleep. I have dealt with bar room brawl guys all night, all the crazies that come out on a full moon and Dr Jackass Man whore, so I really don't feel like dealing with anything else. Thank you BG for the offer. She walks to her car starts it up and drives away.

Remi goes straight to bed when she gets home and crashes. She dreams of a muscled up green/grey eyed man that called her ma'am . He is kissing her neck and moving down her shoulder and hits her sweet spot and she moans BG and just as he was moving lower she hears this awful blaring sound and wonders what the hell was that ?
She rolls over realizing it's her phone alarm . She cuts it off and flops back on the bed realizing that she was dreaming and it has her body all revved up. She rolls over and pulls her vibrator out of her nightstand and uses it while thinking of those muscles and eyes and wondering how they low gruff sexy voice would sound growling her name as he released inside of her. With those thoughts she moaned BG as she reached orgasm.
Remi gets up and starts the shower when it is warm enough she gets in and washes and shaves everywhere. As she gets out she slips on her robe and walks to the closet to pick out her outfit for tonight. Kim said we were going to hear a local boy who had made good in country music, dance and drink and forget about work. So I'm trying to decide and all I can think is about BG's Harley, so I guess tonight is gonna be my inner biker chick. The girls haven't seen that side of me yet but it's what I'm feeling tonight.

I let my hair dry natural and put some product in it so it won't frizz

I let my hair dry natural and put some product in it so it won't frizz. My makeup in a dark smokey eye and a dark red lipstick. I throw my ID and a credit card in the secret part of my phone case and some cash in my pocket along with my lipstick. Kim pulls in and I head out to her Tahoe and climb inside where I find Michelle, Bailey, and Lisa already there. Of course they say a lot about my outfit and I just grin and tell them there are lots of things y'all don't know about me.
Well Kim said what about that sex on a stick who was waiting for you in the employee parking lot this morning?
Remi said Kim I told you bar brawl and no. He wanted to take me to breakfast and I turned him down. Michelle was like why if he was sex on a stick. Remi said 2 words Bar brawl.
How did you meet him? Remi told Michelle if you had not called off then you could have taken care of him this morning after he was in a bar fight. Michelle groaned and said I always miss the good ones. Was he built? Remi said well I did call him sex on a stick to his face
but I had my back to him and thought it was Kim. The whole group busted out laughing!!
Bailey said tonight is to let loose and get laid girls!!! No work for 2 days!!!! They all cheer!!!! Remi smiles and knows that tonight will be one of those nights that the memories will come flooding back. Maybe the inner biker was a bad idea. It always makes her think of home and how she misses everyone. She shakes her head and listens to the gossip from the other floors in the hospital.