Chapter 14 Meeting the Fans

Remi's outfit for concert

PJ led Remi and BG through the fans already lined up to the bus. BG and Remi head to the back to the bedroom and she asks can I get a quick shower B? I just need to wash off from that scene. Sure baby take as long as you need. She runs in and turns the water on pulls her hair up so it won't get wet and washes off. Wrapped in a towel she steps back into the bedroom. BG is on the phone, thanks for letting me know and I will check on him later. If you need anything Beth let me know. He looks at her that was Johns wife he made it out of surgery and is doing good. The doctors told her that because he had treatment right away it saved his life. So thank you Remi for jumping in when you did. She smiles and walks over to him, I just did what I was trained to do. John didn't panic and that is what saved his life.

BG pulls Remi to him and kisses her as he unwraps her towel. He takes her breasts in his hands and feels their weight, rubbing her nipples with his thumbs as he moves his kisses down her neck and finds her sweet spot and sucks on it causing her to moan. She rubs her hands over his short hair and down his back. He makes a trail of kisses down to her breast where he circles her nipple with his tongue before taking it into his mouth and sucking on it causing her to grab hold of his shoulders as she moves to straddle him. She pulls his shirt off him and runs her hands over his chest and back. She is grinding on him trying to relieve the ache that has built between her legs. She tells him he has on too many clothes for this he chuckles with that gruff laugh and it makes a pool of wet form between her legs. God B come on I'm dripping baby I need you . He growls and pulls his pants off and she raises up and rubs on him and then she slams down on his cock causing BG to growl out so fucking tight Rem. She starts moving up and down and he grips her hips helping her maintain the rhythm that they both enjoy. He can feel her quiver around his cock and he growls that's is baby cum on my big thick cock with your juices. She throws her head back and moans oh god B as she cums. He lays her back and flips her over pulling her ass up in the air and enters her again. He thrusts in and out and she tells him harder baby, so he increased the intensity of his thrusts and reaches around with one hand and slides his fingers in to her nub and pinches which causes her to climax again. BG continues his thrusts and he knows he's not long away from release when she said oh fuck I'm cumming again and with that they both find release together. BG kisses her back and shoulder and tells her I love you Rem! She sighs I love you B! After a few minutes he pulls out and pops her ass and says we got to get ready babe or at least I do. She rolls over and said we do, I told you I want the whole experience although there better not be anyone experiencing what I just did . BG looks at her and says your it for me babe. I didn't go toe to toe in a ring with Sandman for nothing. She smiles and tells him that he is it for her. If he wasn't she wouldn't have been on his bike. She gets up walks to the bathroom and cleans up. She puts on her black strapless bra and a black lace thong and then her jeans and top and her boots. She does her makeup so it's a little sexier and puts on some pink lipstick. She fluffs her curls and she tells him she's ready. He has on a cut out shirt and black jeans and his black and white boots and his BOSS cap. They walk out of the bedroom and he grabs them both a bottle of water out of the fridge. PJ asks if they are ready and BG said yes let's roll but I want Rem between us that way they can't her to her. PJsaid you got it but they don't want none of her. BG said no man they don't.
His meet and greet is a Q&A with an acoustic set. Remi sits out front right before he enters and takes a seat on the stool.
Q- BG who was the woman with you in the airport yesterday?
BG- That is my girlfriend

Q- Does she have a name?
BG - Well yeah she has a name... Laughing .. Oh y'all want to know who it is? (He looks over at Remi and she nods yes. ) Her name is Remington Slade.

Q- Have you known each other long?
BG- I have been friends with her brothers for quite a few years but I haven't known her as long as I have known about her.

Q- Is it true there was an accident during sound check today and are they okay?
BG- Yea that is true, a set of lights fell over on one of mycrew. He was transported to the hospital and went through surgery and is expected to make a full recovery.

Q- Word has it that there was treatment at the scene by a trauma nurse?
BG- that is true. We were blessed to have her there when it happened.
Q- What is your favorite thing to do when you have time off?
BG- That's a no brainer, get on my bike with my girl and just ride
Q-Is she the first girl that likes to ride?
BG- She's the first one since my high school sweetheart, Katie . Hell she may be able to outride me. She grew up on a motorcycle.

Q- Which one of your songs would describe your girlfriend ?
BG- well she is GRITS cause she is a girl from the South and Live it Up because even coming from a small town she doesn't care what people think or say as long as she is doing what makes her happy. My Baby's Guns and Roses cause she has that wild side but sweet as honey at the same time.

BG now it's time for a little music so I'm gonna sing Grown Ass Man, Play Me ThAt Song and My Baby's Guns and Roses. BG poses for pictures with the fans and signs autographs. Remi has enjoyed watching him.