Chapter 33 The Wedding Planner

BG did sound check early in the morning so he could meet the wedding planner with Remi. He loved seeing her so excited about planning the wedding. He couldn't wait to marry her and was glad that she wanted to marry him as quick too. PJ was picking the wedding planner up at the airport Remi had cooked and had it ready and they should be getting here any minute. Remi had a confidentiality agreement that she wanted signed before they discussed any details. She planned on keeping it secret until it they were married. The record label didn't have anyone they just had to invite so they were looking at 200 people but we're gonna plan for 250.
PJ came on the bus and Remi and BG stood up as David Tutera entered. PJ said "Mr Tutera may I introduce to you the bride and groom, Remington Slade and Brantley Gilbert." They shook hands and Remi said call us Remi and BG. Would you like something to drink I have water, Sweet tea and lemonade."
" Call me David and I would love some tea and where is the confidentiality agreement that I need to sign." Mr Tutera said. Remi handed him the agreement and he signed it without reading it. Brantley said,"I don't mean to tell you your business mister but you might want to read that before you sign it." David smiled and said," I assume that it says that if you don't employ my services I cannot say a whisper about what we discussed here today because you want to keep the wedding of the year a secret from all the press, including the date." Remi set glasses of tea down for all of them and said," That is exactly what it says." "Now that is out of the way , let's get down to business. What date are you looking at, what venue do you have in mind and how many people?" David asked Remi. BG said, " Can I ask you something before Remi answers those questions ?" David nodded. BG said," why did you sign that without reading it?" David grinned and said," well 1 is I am a fan of yours 2 I get why you want an agreement and 3 I want to put on the best wedding I can for two very special people who want their day to be about their love and not about the media."
BG looked and Remi and said," You are right I like him and if you gotta spend time with another man I'm okay with it being David. Now David, Remi is my life and she means everything to me. You hurt her in any way and you deal with me, do we understand each other? " David grinned and said," Yes I understand but I also understand she could knock me out with a simple touch." Remi laughed and said " you have done your homework. Now the answer to your questions1 October 2 at 6pm at our home we have a field that overlooks water and the sunset would be about that time and 200 but gonna plan on 250 cause that way in case we have to add a few as we go." David said," October this year as in 3 months?" Remi said," yes this year that's why I need you I have an idea of what I want I just need someone to help me pull it all together." David said," Do you have colors and guest list?" Remi said yes and handed the guest list over to him and the colors are black and white with red/ Crimson / white roses.

I want BG in all black with red rose boutineer