Chapter 28 surprise

BG walks to the bedroom it's 3am and he got a great writing session in tonight so he's ready for bed. He stops in the doorway and his breath catches. Remi is asleep and the sheet has slipped down revealing her bare back and it dips to where he can see the side of her breast. He stand there just looking at the most precious thing he has in his life. He's thankful that she is his, he is beyond excited that she is gonna move in with him and continue to tour with him. He strips down and crawls in bed behind her and places soft kisses on her shoulder and back as he wraps her up. Remi moves back into him and is right next to him skin on skin. He pulls he closer, and continues placing soft kisses on her shoulder and neck. She wakes up and turns facing him and smiles. BG tells her he really didn't plan on waking her up. She tells him it is fine she doesn't mind at all. BG leans in and kisses her lips soft and sweet but full of passion. Remi lets her hands roam and massage his chest back and arms. BG continues his soft kisses and make his way down her body , showing her how much he loves and cherishes her with his tongue and lips. BG whispers I'm gonna show you all the things that is hard for me to say baby. Remi lets him show her and feels so cherished and loved. She rubs her hands over his short hair as he works his magic on her body bringing her to climax 3 times before he slides into her and starts the long slow strokes that bring them both to ecstasy at the same time. He whispers I love you baby! I don't know why you love me but I'm so glad that you do. Remi whispers I feel the same way B! Love you baby! And then she's asleep. He pulls her a little closer and is able to slip off to sleep easy.

Remi wakes up and slips out of bed letting BG sleep. She gets a shower and goes up front and fixes some coffee and sees PJ. She asks him if he's been to bed yet and he said "Yeah I just got up. BG said you were taking the truck today so it's unhooked and ready and if you don't mind I tag along. I have a couple things I need to do. Remi said I don't mind I would love the company but I do have to go to the mall to shop. PJ said," well after I do what I need to I can find a bench and a book and wait on you."
Remi tells him she will be ready to go in 20 minutes.

Remi and PJ head to the mall and Remi gets a mani/ pedi and then heads to Victoria Secret, Dicks Sporting Goods, Buckles and Boots and Rue 21

Remi and PJ head to the mall and Remi gets a mani/ pedi and then heads to Victoria Secret, Dicks Sporting Goods, Buckles and Boots and Rue 21. She heads to Starbucks inside Barns and Noble and then to Macy's and a couple of boutique stores. As she was shopping she gets a text from B

BG : I loved going to sleep with you baby but I hate waking up with you gone. Can I interest you in hurrying back to me?

Remi: You might could but I would think you might like what I bought since its Secret.
BG:

Will this help get you back?

Remi: Ahhh baby you're not playing fair.
BG: Who cares about fair I just want you back here where I can touch you. I'm heading to sound check and I would love if you were back before I get done. That is if you are through.
Remi: I'm done just got to get PJ and I will be back. Love you B!
BG: Love you Rem!

BG puts his plan into action and leaves a note for Remi that says, drop your things and look on the bed. Change your clothes and meet me at the truck at 4:00pm. I love you!

Remi gets back and sees the note

Remi gets back and sees the note. She reads it and looks at the time and sees she has 30 minutes to get ready. She searches through her bags and pulls out the turquoise lace thong and matching bra that she bought today. She touches up her makeup and grabs her clutch and walks outside to the truck where BG is dressed in Black jeans with no holes and a black button down dress shirt they has the sleeves rolled up and his black dress boots. He is holding a coral rose which is her favorite. BG kisses her and said a beautiful rose for my love.
He helps her in the truck and she asks where are they going and BG said you will see it's a surprise baby. They drive for a while and arrive at a lake that has a gazebo. BG stops the truck goes around and helps her out and leads her to the gazebo where she sees a table set with candles and music playing in the background. BG pulls out her chair and get her seated before pouring her something to drink. He takes her hand and tells her that he wanted to celebrate her moving in with him without any disturbances. Remi smiles and said I love it B! He asks if she is hungry and he pulls out their plates of steak and baked potato. They eat and talk and just enjoy each other's company. When they finish BG asks her to dance as Billy Currington's song Let Me Down Easy plays. Remi leans into B and says, I've totally fallen for you B. BG smiles and said," Baby that's good to hear cause I fell for you the moment I saw you. I know things have moved really fast with us but I have never loved anyone like I love you. I cannot imagine my life without you in it. I want to wake up every day and go to sleep every night for the rest of my life. Saying that Remi I have to do this , BG drops to one knee taking her left hand and says, Remington Slade will you make me the happiest man on this earth and marry this old redneck outlaw biker? Remi has tears running down her face and she says yes! BG grins and said you might want to wait and see the ring. Remi shakes her head no and says," I don't need a ring just you everyday for the rest of my life." BG pulls out the ring and she gasps it's perfect B! I love it and the fact that you get me and that I am different than most girls.

" BG pulls out the ring and she gasps it's perfect B! I love it and the fact that you get me and that I am different than most girls

Remi hears clapping and hoots and whistles and sees Sandman, Ace, Axel, Snake, Momma Becky and Kolbey. The boys in the band and Kim, Lisa, Michelle and Bailey. She looks at B and hugs him telling him that he did really good. They come and hug Remi and BG giving them congratulations.