Chapter 8 Homecoming

Remi's outfit above

   Remi is woken up by her phone ringing:
R- yeah what is it?
Ace- You gonna be ready to go in an hour?
R- yeah that's fine but BG is gonna come with me
Ace- Are you riding in on the back of his bike princess? Does he know what that means?
R- Yes and I told him that it meant more tha a declaration of marriage and he would have to go against The Sandman and his reply was he wouldn't have it any other way.
Ace- Okay sis, if y'all know what you are doing. Do I need to call dad and tell him? Or surprise him?
R- Kinda want to surprise him Ace.
Ace - meet y'all in 45 minutes now baby sister
R- gotcha

    BG rolled over and pulls her to him and says in that low gruff morning voice, "Good morning Darlin , are you okay? And kisses her
    Remi kisses him and said "yeah I'm a bit sore but I'm good B, that was Ace we are meeting them in 40 minutes to get on the road home."
       BG looks at her and asked" how did he handle the news of you riding in on the back of my bike? And how are you feeling about going home?"
       Remi said as she got up and headed to turn on the shower," he asked if you knew what it meant me riding in on your bike and did I tell you that you would have to take on Sandman"
     BG gets up and said" you are worth anything I have to go through Darlin, now let's get it in gear and get on the road.

      As they ride it is a diamond formation with Ace in front, Snake on the outside , BG with Remi on the edge of road and Axel in the rear. That way Princess is protected on all sides. They have just rolled into the city limits and Remi is starting to get a little nervous seeing everyone for the first time in 4 years. She did allow Ace to call and tell them that they needed all members there by lunch. Maybe their reactions to BG will be better than Snake's cause she is afraid if he keeps it up she will have to call him out and expose all that happened that caused her to leave. Not to mention BG is holding on to his temper by a thin thread with Snake after his remarks this morning.
     We pull into the Reapers compound and everyone starts pouring out of the clubhouse with Sandman leading the crowd. The guys all get off and take off their helmets and the club is welcoming them back when Sandman says "Why did you need everybody here Ace? I know it ain't cause you brought BG with you so it has to be whoever that is riding bitch on his bike."

    Ace said " Pop it is about who is on the back of BG's bike. Ran into them and they decided it was time to come home for a visit"  Remi took off the full face helmet and looked at him as she went to BG and said "Hey Pop"
   Sandman says" Is that you Remington Slade? I'm not dreaming am I ?"
    Remi walks to him and says" no pop you aren't dreaming. I'm real as it gets if I'm still welcome here"
       Sandman pulls Remi in his arms and tells her she always has a place in the Reapers MC. He said how long you staying? She said I have to leave by 6:30pm tomorrow to be back for work, but it won't be my last visit I promise Pop.
      Sandman said party tonight for the Reapers Princess! Spread the word guys, ladies get it done. He then walks over to BG and said she was on the back of your bike son? BG looked him in the eye and said Yes she was.  Sandman said" Son you ride into my compound with my baby girl riding on your bike, do you know what that means?" BG said, " I know it means that she is off limits to any other man brother or not. I also know it means I have to go through you and get your approval as her father and as President of this MC. " Sandman looked him up and down and held out his hand to shake and as BG shook his hand, Sandman said I will see you in the ring in 15 minutes. Remi looked at her dad and said, "Pop no you can't be serious. That is not how this was supposed to happen." BG came up to her and said," Remi this is how it's done you knew that before we came here. I have to prove to him as your dad and Pres that I am worthy of you. That I can take care of you and protect you. You got on the back of my bike and road in here Darlin how else did you think they would play it? "
       "BG I never thought that it would actually come to this. I can't let you do it. You cannot get in the ring with him" Remi says.

       " Remi I am and I want you to know that whatever happens in that ring you are worth it and more. I would take on the whole MC if I had to for you baby. I knew that you being on my bike would signal to them that you were my ol lady. And that is exactly what I want and why Snake had such a problem this morning. It may be through for you but Darlin' it ain't over for him. So you two may actually have to sit down and talk out all the things that happened 4 years ago, even though when it comes to you I don't fully trust him to keep his hands off .  I got to go now , will you come hold my rings and chains Darlin ?"
      Remi follows him to the ring taking his stuff as he climbs in and she gets on the apron and pulls him into a kiss that has the crowd catcalling and whistling. Her dad gets in the ring on the other side with Axel giving the start command. Sandman and BG square off in the ring and went toe to toe with neither one of them giving an inch. Hit after hit they landed and Sandman looked to be tiring but he hit BG in the abdomen and blood started pouring from the knife wound soaking BG shirt. Remi starts freaking out telling him he had popped the stitches and they need to stop the nonsense right now. She gets up on the edge of the apron trying to get them to stop and BG tells her to get down he's fine, Snake comes up and starts lifting her off the apron and BG saw him touch her and he hit the Sandman and he went down. BG then went to Snake and told him to get his hands off her like she said. Sand man was up and Axel stepped in the ring and they raised B's hand as the winner. Sandman told him he was good in his eyes but he better not hurt her or they would all be after him and BG said its not me should be telling that to but Snake. Remi grabbedB's hand and said lets get you cleaned up so I can sew you back up. They head into the clubhouse with the others. Sandman looks at Axel and asked you know what he's talking about? Axel said no I have no idea. He looked to Ace and Ace said I know some of it cause she told us last night and you won't be happy Pop but  looking back I'm not really surprised now that I think about it. But I will say Remi has to be the one to tell you not me.