Chapter 18 And it starts

Sandman, Ace, Axel, and Snake walk up as they hear BG tell Knox he would pay for marking Remi. What the hell were they talking about?

    Remi looks at Knox and said you need to get up there and see your man. Knox said "This ain't over bitch I will teach you some damn respect."  At those words, Remi stepped forward and kicked Knox in the family jewels and he went down. She leaned over and whispered in his ear,  " And I told you that you wouldn't like what I would do if you didn't back off. That I would teach you how to respect a woman" and with that said she pressed the spot and he collapsed on the floor unconscious. Remi walked back to BG and said lets go guys.

     Sandman said ,"Okay Remi tell me what happened."
Remi told them everything Knox had said and done. She had a black bruise that covered half her forearm. BG told them he was gonna kill him. Nobody put their hands on Remi and got away with it. Sandman agreed but they had to find out what was going on. Someone was trying to put this on the Reapers. Ace looked at Remi and said " you ain't gonna like this but you need to not work here for a while. You have just made yourself the number one target for what you did to Knox. Now I'm not saying you shouldn't have done it but I'm saying you need to lay low till this blows over."
   Remi looked at all of them and nodded. Let me work my double tomorrow night then I will put in for some time off. BG said that's fine I'm here and I will stay so she has someone with her 24/7. Sandman said lets get out of here so we can find out what is going on and who is trying to get us back in beef with the Angels.

    Snake didn't like leaving Remi without a patched member and told Ace about it. Ace looked at him and said Snake you need to do whatever you have to do to move on. Remi has BG and she loves him, you have to accept that. Snake said I know she has moved on man, it's not that. I just don't know that he would be able to do what it takes to protect her. Ace shook his head and said man you know BG and you know he's packing every where he goes and he would die protecting Remi. Let's just say it you are jealous that for the first time someone else is pulling protection for Remi. Snake you gotta let her go and be happy. You are friends with BG and he is your brother patched or not, so you know what you have to do. Snake said I know but I don't have to like it Ace, I thought that when she came back that I would at least get a chance to see if it was real or just cause we were young and it was forbidden. I know she loves him I see it and it kills me. But I know it's my own damn fault.

      Remi returns to the ER to finish her shift and it was busy the rest of the night. BG walked her to her car and told her that he would be right behind her. They made it to her apartment and she took a shower and closed the blackout blinds and turned the air conditioning down to 70 so she could sleep. BG came in and asked if she minded if he crashed with her. She smiles and pulls the covers back. He places his gun on the nightstand and looks to make sure Remi has hers out on her stand. He strips all his clothes off and crawls in behind Remi where her back is to his front and tucks her into him. She tells that she loves him before drifting off to sleep. He kisses her head before falling asleep himself.

      Remi wakes up and checks the time it's just 12:00pm so she thinks it's time to play a little. She knows B is up for it cause she can feel his hard on poking her in the ass. She wiggles back against him and his arm tightens around her and he says with a rough sleepy voice , "Darlin you keep doing that will cause me not to let you go back to sleep." She wiggles her ass against him and opens her legs a little so he slips in between them. She moans feeling him against her core. He starts kissing her neck and shoulder as his hand comes up and cups her breast. Remi pushes her ass against and arches her back. He slips his fingers down her mound and into her lips pressing on her clit. Remi is panting and B loves that she is wanting him that bad. He moves between her legs and she pushes against him and said B please baby I need you inside of me. B slips a finger in her and she says no B I need all of you in me. He continues to tease her until she can't take it and flips him on his back and is on top of him and slamming down on him before he can blink. He growls as she begins to ride him hard and fast. He grabs her hips and meets her with every thrust. She throws her head back as he hits her gspot and she screams Fuck B oh god!  She lays down and kisses him and he flips her over where he is on top. He yanks her right leg up around his waist and slams into her and groans you are so tight and feel so good Rem. He continues thrusting into her and she said harder baby so he places her legs over his shoulder and she is panting and he can feel her tighten around him and they find their release together. BG rolls them over and tucks her into his chest and tells her that he loves her and he can hardly wait until her shift is over so he can take her home with him. She said I can't wait either.