Chapter 68

Remi and BG stayed at the hospital the last four weeks with Justin, India and Harley. They were all growing and today was the day they were gonna get to go home. BG had went home during the two weeks to fix Justin's room since they weren't prepared for him. Remi had ordered everything online while at the hospital.
All their family and friends were at the house to welcome them home. Momma Becky had gotten it all together along with Katie and Lauren and Caroline. It was a baby shower too. They wheeled the babies in their car seats downstairs and got them strapped in the Explorer. BG helped Remi in the SUV and they were on their way home with their family of 5. They pulled in and the driveway was decorated with blue and pink bows and balloons. Remi just smiled as she looked at it and all the cars in the drive. She looked at BG and said," these babies are so loved and blessed to have such a wonderful family."
BG grabbed Justin and Harley while Remi grabbed India and they walked inside. Momma Becky was there to grab one of the babies and Sandman got another with Caroline getting the third baby. Luke came in and said," no give it back, we don't need baby fever" they all laughed at him before he came in and swiped the baby from Caroline and started being silly talking to Harley.
BG and Remi sat down in his recliner watching everyone get to know the babies. They opened the gifts that everyone had brought and Remi was amazed at some of the things they were given. She loved the fact that her children had the best of both worlds, they had Alabama bikers and country music stars as Aunts and Uncles. They would never want for anything most especially love.
After everyone had eaten and the women cleaned up everyone said goodbye. Remi had just laid the babies down and was heading to bed when BG pulled her down into his lap. She hugged him and he said," you amaze me baby, you carried not 1 but 3 babies in your body and did it like a champ, how in the hell did I get you?"
Remi said," I intrigued you because I didn't fall over myself and throw myself at you."
BG said," Yeah you did and I had to know what was different about you. I wanted to know what made you tick."
Remi said," I'm glad you didn't give up on me that night B, I'm glad that I opened up to you and that I was able to reconnect with my family. You made that possible and I love you for it."
BG said," Remi thank you for taking a chance on a redneck biker like me. I love you baby and can hardly wait to see what the years bring us."
Remi said," I love you too outlaw, now take me to bed."
BG said "my pleasure darlin' " as he picked her up along with the baby monitor and took her to their room.

I have enjoyed writing BG and Remi's story. It has been an adventure andI hope that you have enjoyed it also.

I have a new story up called My Best Friend.