Chapter 3 Nightlife

As they pull into the parking lot there is a line waiting at the door. The girls groan and Kim said I had heard he had done well but I didn't expect this . Y'all still want to try?
   Remi noticed the door man had a cut on and she thought she recognized him so she told them to let her try the doorman. They all agree and get out. Remi walks up to the door man and sees that it is someone she knows. Remi calls out Axel and the doorman looks. His mouth drops wide open and picks her up over the rope and says Remington Slade you are a sight for sore eyes! She hugs him and asks if the whole club was here and he said no just me, Ace and Snake, Darlin. We are doing security for our friend tonight cause it got a little rough while he was performing last night and he came off the stage cause a guy was beating his ol lady. He is the local boy made good and a really great guy, you would like him. Remi says I hate to ask but it's girls night out for us 5 after working 16 hours last night we want to let loose cause we are off for 2 days. Any chance of getting to the front of the line Axel?
   Axel looks at her and says Darlin you don't have to ask you are Remington Slade so you are always at the front of the line in the Reapers book. Remi grins and said thanks. She motions for the girls to come to her and  Axel  helps them over the rope and in the door. He tells Remi to let loose too. She shakes her head and he says do it girl have fun tonight. We got your back. I will radio the others and let them know you are here.
  Bailey went in and found a table up front close to the stage and dance floor for them. It was packed in here tonight. The music was loud and that was okay for Remi they couldn't ask a bunch of questions. Remi asked if they wanted drinks? They all said yeah.
About  that time the waitress came over with a tray of 4!beers and 6 shots. Lisa said we didn't order that.
The waitress said that man at the bar sent it over with the message 2 shots for Remington no arguments and he hopes you ladies have fun cause he's got your backs tonight. Remi looked over and it was Snake. She takes the shot holds it out to him swigs it down and slams the glass upside down. Kim looks at her and said Remi are you okay? Remi smiles and tells her hell yeah we are having fun tonight. They are part of my family girls and will not let anything happen that we don't want so drink all you want they are our rides home. They all raised the shot glasses and Remi said " time to party girls" they took their shots slammed the glasses down and headed to the dance floor.
Remi headed to Snake who opened his arms and she walked right into them taking in the smell of leather, cigarettes , and his cologne. She was home just for a moment. Snake whispered , I've missed you babe. You owe me one okay, I can already see I got my work cut out for me tonight."
Remi stepped back and propped up against the bar and said," I don't plan on getting wasted Snake, I haven't done that since that night."'
Snake said, " Babe not what I was talking about. I'm taking about every guys walking hard on since you walked in this place. Hell until I knew it was you I had one."
Remi laughed, "So my body is great but I need a paper bag on my face? I see how it is Snake."
" Oh no babe I just know you and I know I have no chance so it kinda takes the steam out of it" Snake told her. Remi ducked her head and Snake lifted it with her fingers and said "Don't babe, have fun with your friends, my boy is good and will be going on in another 30 minutes. You will love the music but not sure if you have heard of him before"
Remi smiles and tells him she's going to dance. He nods and tells her he will keep his eyes open.
Remi works her way to her friends who were in the front of the stage they all looked at her and said you have some explaining to do girlie.
Remi said, " Long story short I grew up in an MC or motorcycle club, The Reapers. Those 2 plus one more here tonight is pulling security for the singer who is a friend of the club cause last night during the performance he had to come off the stage and take care of some jerk who was beating up on a woman. I haven't seen any of them in person for 4 years. "
Ace is backstage when he gets word on the radio that Remington Slade is in the building. Axel told him and Snake that she was with 4 friends and they were here to blow off steam from working 16 hour shift last night and off for 2 days. He told them to keep their eyes open and let her have fun cause she looked like she needed it. Snake said he had eyes on her and they had their work cut out for them. She was dressed in her biker babe clothes tonight and every head turned when she walked by.
Ace asks if he had talked to her Snake tells him yeah they are good almost like old times before shit hit the fan. Ace felt relieved. Tonight should be a good one with BG playing and his baby sister doing good and he will be able to see her in person for the first time in 4 years and not from afar.
BG waves his hand in front of his face and calls his name. Ace shakes his head sorry BG I was thinking, just got some news.
BG asks if everything is okay? Ace grins and says " yeah man things are better than they have been in 4 years my baby sister is here tonight and I haven't seen her in 4 years in person. You will be playing to the Reapers princess tonight . Remington Slade is in the building "
BG grins and tells him that's great and he is glad now that he got in a fight last night and called them down here. Ace said you are so right brother. Ben runs up and says BG there are some hot girls out there tonight. BG grins and says I don't think any of them will hold a candle to the sweet blonde nurse who took care of me last night. She was different, she didn't throw herself at me and she demanded respect from this jackass of a doctor who kept calling her babe. She turned me down but I'm not giving up because I saw hurt in her eyes and I think she just requires patience.
Ben said " no man you have got to see this one girl front and center she is so hot! She is someone y'all would like its like she is a biker babe, not a pretender it's like you can tell she is the real deal. "
Ace looks at him and says " that's probably my baby sister you are talking about Ben"
Ben's face dropped and said I'm sorry man I meant no disrespect."
Ace grinned " none taken man, I have heard that ever since she was 13 and developed ass and tits. Besides she can take care of herself she's royalty and has laid out bigger guys than me. "
BG said y'all ready to rock? Hell yeah they say. Let's do this!!! The band gets in place

Now welcome to our stage Our homegrown Georgia Boy Brantley Gilbert !!!!!!!