Chapter 57 Sex and cravings

BG woke up and realized they were moving. He knew they were supposed to leave last night but was so tired he didn't know it when they pulled out. He looks over at Remi and sees that she is still sleeping but notices that she doesn't have his shirt on. He sees her bare back and he smiles, as he leans over and begins to place soft light kisses over every part of her back that is exposed. He works his way up to her neck and nips her sweet spot at the base of her neck, she lets out a soft moan and stretches and that action causes the sheet to fall around her waist. He lets his hands skim up her back and around to her breast where he cups them and rubs her pebbled nipples. Remi turns to face BG and smiles and she looks at him and it was all he needed to know that she was needing this connection as much as he did. He leans over and kisses her and as he asks for entrance to her mouth she runs her hands in his short hair and pulls him close. Their kiss says all the words that they have been feeling the past few days. The love between them is so thick in the air. BG enters her and groans, I love you baby! Remi looks at BG and tells him that she loves him and kisses him letting that say everything she can't put into words. BG cherishes Remi and he takes his time this morning showing her how infinitely precious she is to him and how much he loves her. As they lay there basking in the glow of lovemaking, Remi is tracing his tattoos when he asks how she is feeling today. Remi said," Right now I feel great. I'm not tired and knock on wood I don't feel sick. I actually am hungry for pancakes right now."
BG smiles and said," Well why don't we get up and shower and get dressed and go find us somewhere that serves pancakes. I will go tell PJ to stop the next good place." Remi grinned and said," that sounds great"
BG hugged her and then leans over and said," hey peanuts I'm your daddy and I love you and your momma so much"and he kisses her stomach.
Remi lets the tears fall as a huge smile is on her face. She knows that she may have married a badass biker country outlaw but he's gonna be putty in the hands of their children. She has such a good man that loves her and will do anything for her and their children. The road she travelled brought her to this moment and she knows without a doubt that B is home. Home isn't a place, home is a feeling.
BG looks up and sees the tears and he kisses them away and tells her that he knows they are happy ones since she is smiling but they are tears and he doesn't like her to have tears in her eyes. Now you get in the shower and I will tell PJ. Remi stands up and BG can only watch as she walks to the bathroom and he just grins cause even though he made loved to her just a little bit ago he wants her again. She looks over her shoulder and it's so sexy and she's not even trying. He gets up and pulls on a pair of shorts to tell PJ they want pancakes and to stop at the next one they come too.
BG returns to the back pulls off the shorts and goes into the bathroom. He opens the shower and steps in putting his arms around Remi. She turns and reaches between them and grabs his manhood. He pulls her closer as he kisses her and she continues to stroke him and she grins as she asks him if he likes what he sees. He growls oh yeah baby I do. He backs her against the wall and lifts her up as he enters her and she throws her head back giving him access to her neck and sweet spot. He thrusts in but not giving her all of him. Remi tells him she needs all of him and he reminds her that they have to be easy. She reminds him that he can be easy and give her all of him at the same time. He does as she asks and as soon as he goes all the way she shatters around him and he follows her. He sets her down and washes and conditions her hair and then washes her body. She does the same for him and they get out. He dries her off and then himself.
Remi pulls out a matching bra and only set and puts it on only to take it off again, she does this 3 times until she huffs and pulls out a sports bra and panties and puts them on and grabs her Nike leggings and BG's long sleeve grey support your local outlaws t shirt. BG had been watching her and he said," With the risk of getting my head bit off what was the deal with the underwear?"
Remi smiles and said," they don't fit I'm gonna have to get some bigger bras. This pregnancy is already affecting my body."
BG grins," I think I will like this part baby." She rolled her eyes and said," I'm sure you will but seriously I got to stop somewhere today and get some so if there is a mall can we take time?"
BG said," yeah we can stop today." BG pulls on his black nike pants and a Georgia shirt and they head to the front of the bus.
PJ tells them that there is a cracker Barrel at the next exit. BG asks about a mall and he said yeah there is one of them too. BG told him they needed to run in for a few minutes there also.
They get to Cracker Barrel and tell them 10 people. It was almost 12pm so everyone was getting lunch and Remi ordered pecan pancakes and tomato juice and coffee. The guys looked at her like she was crazy. Ben said," please tell me you aren't serious."
Remi smiled and when the food came she ate all 3 pancakes, drunk the tomato juice and coffee. BG didn't want his grits so she took them and poured syrup in them and eat them. The guys are just watching her and Ben tells BG this is gonna be interesting isn't it. BG nodded and said," I'm sure it will be but that is what makes it worth it. We are gonna stop down the road at the mall guys and run in for a couple things but I will be there for sound check." They say their goodbyes and split up.