Chapter 65 Gender Reveal

Today was the day of the gender reveal, they had both sides of their families coming. It was gonna be a big loud party and Remi and BG were both excited. Everything was set up in the house and garage and the only thing left to put up was the target they were going to shoot at. They had been practicing to synchronize their shots. They knew this evening was going to be one to remember.

The Reapers were pulling in and Remi and BG met them outside, greeting them with hugs. Mama Becky and Kolby were next along with Thomas, Justin, Ben and the band ,their wives and girlfriends. Rounding out the crew was Luke and Jason and their families. The party had begun and so everyone was eating. Most of the girls were wearing pink and a few of the guys like Luke and Thomas. The guys were wearing blue and a couple of the girls had on Blue also , Katie (Justin's wife) and Carrie .

They were eating when they hear"Brantley Keith Gilbert why is the door in your house locked?" BG looked at Remi and said, "I told you we had to do that cause momma would snoop" Everyone around them laughs and Remi said," Since I can see no one is going to have any peace until you know the sex of these babies, let's do this B. Set it up." While BG is setting the target with 2 baloons tacked to it Remi goes in the house and opens the gun safe and gets out BG's kimber and also hers. She takes them outside and hands him the gun. They make sure it is loaded and BG said,"We will both shoot on 3 and the color you see will reveal the sex of out babies." He looks at Remi and nods they both aim for the target 1,2,3, shots are fired and baloons burst and pink powder goes everywhere. There were cheers and high 5's and some groans from the ones who were hoping for boys.
Snake and Ace come up and hug Remi and slap BG on the back. Ace said," I pity you brother cause if those 2 are anything like their momma you are gonna have your hands full. The Reapers may have to recruit some more to be able to keep them out of all the trouble they will find."
BG said," I'm not worried about that they will be my little princesses and not get into trouble. I'm worried about going to jail cause the first time some two bit punk comes sniffing around my girls I'm gonna shoot his ass." Jason came up and said, " I hear you man and let me warn you it starts real early now a days"
Remi just looks at them and shakes her head,"My girls will be fine and won't need anyone to put the boys in their place after all their momma in the Reaper Princess and they will be too. So that means they will know the knockout move and how to use a gun."
BG said," I'm just saying if some sumbitch thinks he's gonna touch my little girls he's got another thing coming baby."
Remi smiled and said," I hope they find its just like their daddy" and she walks off.
BG just grins and then all of a sudden it hits him ," Aw hell no Remi," Remi looks back over her shoulder and smiles and winks. BG groans," that woman is gonna be the death of me boys"
They all laugh and Luke asked BG,"The hormones still in overdrive?" BG just grins at him and said," what do you think"
Remi joins the girls and they all congratulate her on the baby girls. Caroline asks how she is feeling and Remi looked at her and said,"Honestly I wish you all weren't here cause seeing B handle that gun has got me all hot and bothered." They all laughed. Katie said," it's different isn't it but I got to ask how have you been doing since its 2 babies I know you were showing a lot sooner so y'all have to get creative." Remi smiled," that has been the fun part finding ways and let me tell you he has been very creative." They all laugh and BG gets everyone's attention," I have worked on the girls room and we picked things out but Remi has yet to see the finished room so if you want to follow me as I reveal it to her y'all can see it too."
BG opens the door

Remi starts to cry and she hugs BG and tells him," I love you and I love it!"  And no we don't have names picked out yet

Remi starts to cry and she hugs BG and tells him," I love you and I love it!" And no we don't have names picked out yet.

The rest of the day was spent enjoying the company before they all went on tour next month.