Chapter 51

BG took Remi to their room and he opened the door and set her down. She locked their door and he had her pressed against the door with her back to him. BG said," I know that since I can see my mark on you that you aren't wearing any panties as he kisses her neck and shoulder. Remi rubs against him and said," no I'm not and to be honest I want you now! I don't think I can do slow B, it's got to be fast and hard baby!"
When Remi said that BG unbuttoned his pants and pushed them down at the same time Remi undone hers and pushed them down. He entered her from behind and pressed her against the door and did just as she wanted fast and hard. She came screaming his name.
As they caught their breath, BG said," Remi it's a little late to be asking this but baby if you are pregnant, is what we just did gonna harm you or the baby?"
Remi pulls up her pants and sits down on the bed, as she is taking her boots off she says," Sex doesn't hurt the baby B, now rough sex might could but not what we just did. Now I know that if I am as I get bigger there will be positions we can't do but unless something happens and its contraindicated we can have sex the entire time Im pregnant."
BG said," No more rough sex till we know for sure Remi cause it would kill me to know I had done something and caused you to lose our baby. I would die knowing that I had put you through the loss of another child. "
Remi smiled at him as she undressed and when he had pulled off his clothes she sat in his lap and kissed him . " I love you B and I'm so glad you found me . She laid him down on the bed and started kissing him she made a trail down his body with her lips until they met his manhood and she took him in her mouth and he closed his eyes and gritted his teeth and said,"Remi oh god that feels good" Remi continued until BG pulled her up and laid her on the bed and he kissed down her neck and body before entering her again, this time it was slow and sensual he wanted her to feel like the princess she is. He caresses her body with his rough calloused hands and Remi is beyond anything she has ever felt before when they find their release together. BG plus her into his arms and kisses her and tells her he loves her. Remi tells him she loves him and they fall asleep both thinking about the possibility of having a baby.

BG wakes up and just watches Remi sleep, he knows he is so blessed to have her in his life. He's scared to think that she may be pregnant because he doesn't want her to go through any pain. But he cannot wait to see her rounded out carrying his child. He kisses her head and she stretches into him and tells him that she needs some loving. BG grins," you know I'm all about some loving baby"
A couple hours later as they are laying in bed trying to catch their breath, their is a knock at the door. BG said," yeah what is it"
Ace answers," Food is almost ready and Dad sent me to see if you guys were gonna make an appearance before the charters started leaving."
Remi replies," Yeah give us 20 minutes."
She looked at BG and said,"we can shower together but no funny business." BG just grinned," yes ma'am "
They got up and got showered and dressed quickly and Remi braided her wet hair since they were gonna be riding today.
When BG and Remi entered the main room they got a standing ovation. Remi turned red and BG looked at her. She said so only he could hear her," you have club approval on your bedroom skills babe. We must have been louder than I thought." BG grinned and said," I told you I aim to please darlin' it's my goal that you never leave our bed unsatisfied or without screaming my name." She shook her head and they joined the group. As they ate they caught up with the ones who were leaving today.
Remi helped the ladies cleanup and realized she missed this part of the club too. The talking and friendship of ladies who like her and her mom loved men in a MC.
Remi and BG go pack their bags for the trip back to Georgia. PJ is supposed to be at the house in 5 hours so it gives them time to pack for the next month of tour.
Sandman is talking to BG while Remi says goodbye to everyone. She hugs Ace and tells him she will talk to him later and for him to treat Kim right that she's a good one. Ace smiles and said," I know but got to give me time Remi. You know I have to make sure that they can deal with my MC life. I'm working on it."
Snake comes up and hugs her. Remi tells him to be good and stay out of trouble and make sure to wrap it before he taps it and laughs. Snake laughs then he says," Okay Remi, I deserve that after giving you a hard time yesterday. But seriously now, take care of yourself and go find out if you at pregnant. Everyone else may have bought your medication story but you and I both know there is only one thing that would keep you from drinking at your MC wedding and that is if you were pregnant. I hope you and BG have a house full of babies girl, but seriously find out."
Remi looks at Snake and said," thanks for not saying anything , we just have to wait and see right now but we aren't taking any chances just in case."
Remi walked over to her dad and hugged him. Sandman said," I love you and I'm so glad to see you happy. Take care of yourself and BG and that baby you have on board."
Remi looked shocked,"daddy I don't know if I'm pregnant or not won't know for a while yet."
Sandman said, "well if you aren't you need to be I ain't getting any younger and I need to see grand babies before I die"
Remi shook her head and told him she loved him and would talk to him later. They got on and headed back to Georgia.