Chapter 30 Celebration

Sexual content
BG gets to the bus and said " I can't wait till later baby I got to have you now and it's gonna be quick. You singing with me and flirting on stage I could have taken you right there not caring about anyone else." He is saying this as he is pulling clothes off both of them and kissing Remi. Remi said," I know baby I got to have you in me now." As she was taking her shorts and thong off. BG grabs her by her neck and pulls her and kisses her roughly and lifts her as he walks back to the bedroom. Remi is raking her nails across his shoulders and digs in when he hits her sweet spot and nips it making her let out a moan. He lays her on the bed and enters her quickly and growls you are so wet and ready for me. As he begins to thrust in and out Remi moans and said "B I love you as she feels it build and he said "Rem I love you" as he knows that they are both close he thrusts and rotates his hips and they sends them both over the edge. He collapses on her and rolls over to his back pulling her with him. She's running fingers over his chest and he's running circles on her back. BG speaks" Baby we need to get up before everyone decides to bust in to celebrate. I need a shower though."

End of sexual content

Remi smiles " B I think I will just lock them out and keep you to myself. Oh shit!"
BGsaid" what is it Rem?" Remi got up and said,"Our family is here shit we got to get up shit!" BG starts laughing and said "It's good to know that I make you forget everything too."
Remi stops and smiles and said lets take a quick shower together then go grab a meal with them and celebrate with everyone. BG said, "they already thought of that so they are texting me where they ended up and we are gonna meet them there. So let's get ready."

   BG and Remi walked into the steakhouse where everyone had gathered and were met with lots of comments like " it's about time", "did you get some", " wow can't you last longer brother" and " why are you walking funny Remi" along with catcalls and whistles. Remi just grinned cause she looked around and saw the people who meant the most to her and BG. The waitress came and got their drink order and asked if they were ready to order. They said they were so she got the orders. Remi was talking to Kim and they were talking about going to look at dresses and figure out all of the wedding stuff. Remi asked Mama Becky if she would go with them to look at dresses. Mama Becky cried and told her she would love to. So Remi said first thing tomorrow we call and make an appointment with Bridals by Lori in Atlanta. I'm gonna talk to B more about it later so I can figure out the date and where and then I will know what kind of dress I want. They all got to talking dresses and weddings while the guys were talking music and bikes. Snake walked up and said,"Can I talk to you Remi outside please?" Remi excused herself and followed him outside.

Snake POV
I walk outside knowing that Remi is following me and I know that I have to say this and move on but it's probably gonna either piss her off or make her sad and I hate that but I have to do this. I walk to my bike and light up a cigarette and offer Remi one and she takes it and asks me"What's up Snake?"
"Remi, I'm afraid that I am either gonna piss you off or I'm gonna make you sad and that is not my intentions but it's something that you and I need. Well more I guess me than you. I have to tell you I am happy that you have found BG and he makes you happy. Honestly that is all I have ever wanted for you from the time you were 15 and became my responsibility. I'm sorry for making you lose 4 years with your family. I made some unforgivable mistakes that caused you so much pain and I'm sorry but I have to ask you Remi, if BG weren't in the picture would there be a chance for you and me ? Do you ever wonder what might have been if we didn't lash out and hurt each other in our pain of losing family and our baby, cause I do Remi. I wonder if I would still have you in my arms and in my bed every night. I am so honored that I was your first and I replay that night over and over when I'm alone. Do you or do all you see is the things I did to hurt you. I will say I had no intention of being with anyone else and I wasn't until that last week we were gone because the guys were starting to ask questions and then when I pulled up I saw you in Diggers arms and I was hurt and pissed so I let Candy do what she wanted to and I will regret that to my dying day. I took the beating that BG gave me cause I deserved it and I know I shouldn't be asking all this but I have to know cause if you have anything left for me I will fight for you like I didn't before."

"Snake, I will always love you, you were my first love and that isn't something you ever totally lose. You are right we need this to close this part of our past but no Snake there isn't any chance for us. If you had done this 4 years ago yeah I would have welcomed you back into my arms and my bed. But I have grown up, we wouldn't work not then and not now. I will not be one of many and you can't give up all the different women. I do think about our first time together and it was very special. But we know that if I'd had the baby things would have gotten bad and violent and that isn't any way for a child to grow up. I am glad you wanted this talk but Snake we are nothing but brother and sister who have a past. Some great times and those are the ones I want to remember but I can't forget the bad cause they made me who I am today. I'm stronger because of it. So I want you to know I love you and I will always care about you but I'm in love with B and he's my Prince Charming , so no there isn't anything else between you and me other than with you and the other guys I feel like I'm home. I'm sorry Snake I don't mean to hurt you but B is my life now." Remi said with tears falling.
Snake wiped her tears away and said"thank you baby girl. I had to know. Now if he hurts you I will stomp his ass, I told him that the last time but I'm telling you, just a call and I will be there for both of you. But you take priority." Then he pulled her into a hug and cherished the feel of her in his arms again.

Back inside BG looks around for Remi and asks the girls and Kim said she went outside with Snake cause he asked if he could talk to her alone. BG headed out the door with Ace following him.