Chapter 63 Telling the World

Remi woke up and saw that BG was missing. She got up and went to the bathroom brushed her hair and teeth and put on her robe. She walked downstairs looking for BG. She found him in the kitchen making coffee. She slips her arms around his waist and leans into him placing kisses on his bare back. He turns around facing her letting his hands slip inside her robe. Remi leans even more into his touch. BG rubs her belly and slips his hands on around to cup her bare butt. He leans and kisses her softy telling her Merry Christmas. She reaches up and fists her hands in his beard and pulls him down to her and devours him. BG groans into her kiss and lifts her up onto the counter where he has better access to he cups her fuller breasts in his hands and rolls each nipple with the forefinger and thumb causing Remi to moan and spread her legs open. He takes that invitation and runs his finger down her slit and feels that she is already dripping wet with desire. He kisses his way down her neck and to her heavy breasts and suckles one then the other as her pinches her nub and slips one finger inside her. Remi grips his shoulders holding on as she lets the feelings he is causing in her body wash over her. BG drops to his knees and laps at her center from the back to front swirling around her nub. He sucks it between his teeth and she shatters around him. He looks up from between her legs and Remi sees her juices in his beard and she looks at him and said," I need you inside me now outlaw" BG stands up and picks her off the counter and wraps her legs around his waist as he props her against the wall and enters her while kissing her senseless. He pistons in and out feeling her get wound tighter and tighter and she whispers into his ear fill me up outlaw he cums when she does. He thrusts a couple of more times and then leans his head against Remi and asks if she is okay. She smiles that satisfied smile, and said "oh yeah best Christmas morning ever" he laughs and moves to go upstairs. We have to get ready and do Christmas here before we go to momma's house.
   After a shower they shared. Remi dries her hair and puts on her makeup before donning her dressy jeans and T shirt for the BG nation announcement. (Pictures below)
BG puts on his black jeans without holes and his tshirt for the announcement video.

They go downstairs and set up the camera and sit on the couch together

They go downstairs and set up the camera and sit on the couch together. Brantley presses play and says:

"Merry Christmas BG Nation from me and Remi! If you haven't noticed we have a big announcement for y'all. My lovely wife has an amazing superpower she is carrying our identical twins who should make their arrival somewhere around mid June to mid July. We wish you all the best this Christmas and will be ready to party with you on New Years Eve! So love your family and eat a lot of ham and turkey today! Later guys!"

BG turned it off and edited it and then posted it to social media. They went to the tree and Remi got BG gift to open it was a biker ring with a woman's figure and angel wings around 2 children. He had tears in his eyes and placed a kiss on her lips and tells her I love it and more importantly I love you and our babies. BG gives Remi a box and she opens it and cries when she sees the charm bracelet that has the following charms  RN,  guitar, a motorcycle, a engagement ring, a house and then a pregnant belly charm. He helps her put it on then she said you have one more but you have to follow me. She leads him to the garage and he whoops and hollers when he sees that she has gotten him a new Razor 4 wheeler and it has lots of bells and whistles. He then leads her outside and in the driveway sits a black Ford Explorer. Remi looks at him and he said it is state of the art in safety and features. You are gonna need it with the twins and its leather interior with DVD players. Remi kisses BG and tells him she loves it. He told her they needed to get on the road for his momma sent a search party. His phone and Remi's had been buzzing since the video was up. They go grab the presents and place them in the new SUV and Remi gets in to drive and BG raises an eyebrow. She says," it's mine and I'm driving if you don't like it you can drive your truck and explain to your momma why we are in 2 cars. He growls and gets in the SUV and said,"woman you are gonna be the death of me."
   They pull in at Momma's and she comes out on the porch to see who it is. When she sees its them she says"he bought you something safer didn't he"
Remi smiles"Yes ma'am he did and he even let me drive here without poutin' to much"
BG grabbed the packages and said," hey Angel Merry Christmas and you know I don't pout"
Momma laughed and said," Brantley Keith you have been poutin' your whole life when you didn't get your way." He huffed at her and went into the house. Momma and Remi both busted out laughing. Momma put her arm around her and took her to the kitchen where Kolby's girlfriend Claire was working on the food. The ladies continue to work and get things ready for lunch when Kolby comes in and hugs Remi and asked her what was wrong with BG. Remi laughed and said loudly"he's just poutin' cause I drove us here today in my new vehicle that he bought me." He came into the kitchen right then and went over to her and pulled her into his arms and said," I'm not poutin'  and you need to hush that smart mouth unless you want me to bend you over my knee and spank that ass." Remi laughed and said"yeah I'd like to see you try outlaw with this belly in the way"
Kolby had plugged his ears with his fingers and said "TMI! Don't need to know about your kinky sex life bro"
The girls just laughed and then when momma came back in they hushed. She told Brantley to get the turkey and ham out of the oven. When he did that she told them it was time to open presents.
   BG and Remi had gotten Kolby some camo clothes and a new bow. They got Claire some clothes and a pair of diamond earrings. They had gotten Momma a new rocking chair for when the twins arrived and she loved it. Brantley and Kolby had went together and bought her a charm bracelet and she cried. Kolby and Claire gave her a spa day. Momma had a video made of all their pictures and had set it to music. They were gonna watch them after lunch. The family went back in and sat down to a wonderful lunch. It was great just spending the day together.
After they all pitched in and cleaned up they moved to the living room to watch the videos. Brantley and Remi on one end of the couch with Momma on the other and the Kolby and Claire in the oversize recliner. While they were watching Brantleys video and he's singing Remi says," OH" and puts her hands on her stomach. BG sits up and asks if she okay and she nods her head and said," say something B" He looks at her like she's crazy and he said"what is it Remi, Oh my god is that what I think it is"  Remi smiles and said" yes but they kick harder when you talk"
BG laughs as he has his hands on her stomach and feels them kick harder when they hear his voice.  Kolby had gotten his phone out and videoed it and he put it on his social media with the caption Mr Badass feels his babies move for the first time.
BG looks at his phone and said," Really Bro ?"
Remi laughs and said m," thanks Kolby I love it send it to me please." Becky is sitting there crying from happiness that they were all able to experience this together on Christmas. She places her hand on Remi and the babies kick and she cries even harder. They continue to watch the videos and laughed at a lot of things the boys got into when they were younger. Remi fell asleep on BG and the rest of them continue to talk softly and there was a knock at the door. Tradition was that the Gilbert house was the gathering place for everyone whenever they finished Christmas with their families. Kolby got up and answered the door and it was Ben and Christy and Seth. They come in and see Remi and ask if they need to leave. BG shakes his head no. They take a seat as their is another knock at the door. Remi stirs and sits up realizing others are coming in. She excuses herself to go to the restroom and comes back by and ask if anyone wants drinks. They yell things out and she goes and gets them before sitting back down. There were a few of the people who didn't know about the babies and thought the shirts were funny. They started telling stories of their youth and things they got into. Remi laughed and was shocked at some of the things and told BG. He looked at her and said," you don't have any room to talk Miss I'm the Reaper Princess and I'm badass. I've seen your report and its a lot longer than mine."
Ben asked if they knew the gender and Remi said " no but we find out next month"  They all continue to talk and eat again. BG notices Remi yawning and he said," Guys I hate to leave but I  need to get Remi home so she can rest per doctors orders. I love you all and I'm so blessed to call you my family and you all made today great for us." Remi handed BG the keys and said," I just wanted to drive it cause it was my present. Thank you babe" BG kissed her as he helps her in the SUV.

Okay guys do you think it needs to be girls or boys? I have an idea but want to hear what you all think.