Chapter 27 Life on the Road

Few weeks later....

Remi is up front in the bus as they are headed to the next city, next concert. She is deep in thought when BG comes from the back after getting a shower. He watches her and wonders where she is deep in thought. She has had some very rough days about Grizzly. He just lets her feel whatever emotion it is and holds her and let's her know he is there. It hurts when she hurts but he knows it's something that you have to work through on your own. He's supposed to write tonight after they stop for food but if she needs him he will just cancel the session. She sees him and smiles and holds her hand out for him. He walks over and she gets up and holds him close and pushes him down in his chair and climbs in his lap. He holds her and asks what was on her mind. She said "well you and me."
"What about you and me baby?"BG asked her.
"Where do you see us B? What do you want to happen?" Remi asks him
" Darlin' I see you in my arms forever. I want to marry you when you are ready, I want to see you grow big with my child, if that's possible. If not then I want to see you when you hold our child for the first time whether it is adoption or surrogate. I want you with me all the time, if you want to go back to work then I see us working out where we see each other at least once a week even if it is only for a few hours. I want it all with you Remi. What do you want Remi?." BG said
" I want to be with you, forever. I want to be your wife, the home you come to after a long day. I want to travel with you and I want to be the mother of your children whether I carry them in my body or just in my heart. I want you B any way I can have you." Remi replied
"Why baby did you ask?" BG asked
"Well my boss said my leave was gonna be up at the end of next week and she had to have an answer if I was coming back or if they needed to fill my position. So to make that decision I needed to talk to you. I thought I knew how you felt but I just needed to make sure." Remi told him.
"What do you want to do Remi? Do you want to continue to travel with me or go back to work?" BG asked her
" I want to stay with you B but I wasn't sure you would want me to stay on tour with you. You hadn't mentioned it." Remi said
BG said "Baby I didn't want you to think I was trying to take away what you had worked so hard for so I haven't asked you but I'm asking you now. Will you stay on tour with me but more than that will you move in with me?"
Remi said," I will stay with you and I want to move in with you if you are sure that is what you want"
BG grinned and said,"that is exactly what I want!"
PJ told them they would be stopping in about 20 minutes to eat. Remi got up and went to the bedroom and pulled on a pair of leggings to go with B's Army tshirt and found her flip flops and put her hair up in a messy bun. BG slipped on some Black under armour pants and a grey under armour dri-fit shirt and his Nike tennis shoes. He grabs his black hat and puts it on backwards and takes Remi's hand as they make it to the front. He reminds her that he has a writing session tonight and she said yeah I remember I'm gonna work on getting my list made up about what I need to do to move. I am also going to turn in my resignation. Then I am going to lay in our bed and sleep. I may take the truck and go shopping tomorrow for a few things while you sleep. BG tells her that's fine as long as she continues to carry her pistol. He wants her protected and if PJ is sleeping then he wants her armed. She told him she would.

   They walk in the 24 hour diner and find the guys already at a table. Remi sits down beside Ben and he asks if she is okay that she has been quiet tonight before and after the show. She smiles and tells him she's fine just had a lot on her mind to think about. He says if you're sure that's all it is cause you know I can whoop his ass if I need to Little bit. Remi laughed and B leaned around her and looked at Ben and told him to quit flirting with his woman before they had to take it outside. Ben just laughed and told him that he would take it outside with him for Remi. BG grinned and told him glad to know you have my back on Remi. Ben smiles and tells him always brother.
    The waitress comes over and is flirting with all the guys and when she gets to BG she rubs on him and leans over so he can look down her shirt. BG is uncomfortable and Remi is barely holding it together. Ben spoke up and said ma'am I really think you need to leave him alone, he has an old lady and it's not really in your best interest to continue to do that. She looked at Ben and said , "Sugar any man that has an old lady that won't take care of her man isn't worth much" Those words made Remi stand up and say," ma'am I was trying to be nice and not cause a scene but you aren't gonna let me. So my advice to you is if they don't come on to you that means they don't want you. He didn't come on to you, have more self respect than to do what you have been doing. You are a very pretty woman but he's mine and I ain't afraid of getting my hands dirty to protect what's mine. So we can do this the easy way, you finish taking our orders and leave him alone or we can do this the hard way and I can take you outside and whoop your ass. The choice is yours." The waitress looked at BG and said,"'you got yourself a keeper mister. Now what do you want to eat?" Remi sat back down and gave her order to the waitress. There were no more incidents and Remi told BG to leave a big tip for the waitress. He looked at her and she said,"she had great service and who can blame her for wanting to get a piece of you I mean you are sex on a stick babe." BG laughed and left the tip.
     Remi got on the bus and grabbed her laptop and headed to the back to their bedroom. She pulled off the leggings and her bra and was getting comfortable on the bed when BG walked in. I'm gonna write but I don't plan on doing it all night. She looks at him and said do what you need to babe I'm fine.  Remi made her list of things that needed to be done to move in with BG and she typed her resignation. Before she sent it she text Kim and the girls and let them know she wasn't coming back. They all wished her well and figured out a show that they all could get off for in 2 weeks so they could see each other again.
    Remi text Ace and told him she was gonna stay with BG and give up her job and that she was gonna move in with him.  Ace was happy for her said he would tell Sandman and she told him she wanted to. He said that he was in the chapel for her to call him.

Sandman: Hey princess how is life on the road treating you ?

Remi: it's going good pop, there's something I want to tell you. I'm not gonna go back to work right now I want to stay with BG and travel with him. He also asked me to move in with him Pop and I told him that I would.

Sandman : Baby that makes this old man happy. I know he will take care of you and I'm so glad you have found that once in a lifetime love that your mom and I had. Hold on to it princess cause it's hard to find and keeping it sometimes is difficult. I love you
Remington!

Remi:Thank you Pop I love you too! Goodnight

Sandman : I love you princess Godnight.

Remi stripped down and crawled between the sheets to get some sleep. Never realizing BG was doing more than writing up front.

What do you think BG is doing up front? Where do you think this is going?