Chapter 52 Back on tour

BG and Remi got home and started packing their bags for the last leg of the tour. While they were packing they talked about the tour and how they would spending the holidays that were coming up. They decided to let everyone come to their hours for the holidays that way they didn't have to travel back and forth the whole time they were off and BG could get some hunting in also.
BG asked her what else was on her mind. She told him how Snake told her to go find out if she was pregnant because even if everyone else believed her that he knew there was only one thing that would keep her from drinking at her wedding celebration at that was if she thought there was a possibility of her being pregnant. Then she told him what her dad said. BG laughed and said yeah they told me the same thing. I know that it's got to be killing you Remi but shouldn't we be able to know something next week. Remi told him that it was possible but that it could also give a false negative that early. So I don't know what to do B. He hugged her and said,"quit worrying about it baby. It's all gonna be alright either way." Remi smiled and said," I love you husband "
BG smiled and said"I love you wife."
They finished their packing and BG took the bags and set them on the front porch that way PJ could load them when he got there while BG loaded up the truck and Bike.
The bus pulls up and PJ gets off and comes to get the bags to load. He hugs Remi and tells her it's good to see her. He loads the bags and they load the bus and catch up with PJ as they roll on down the road. PJ tells them they are meeting the band for supper at a steakhouse. Brantley said that was good. He gets his guitar and notebook and starts writing while Remi reads. He watches her and knows that it is killing her not knowing and remembering what happened to her first child. He sees her rubbing her stomach and watches her close her eyes. He's gonna tell PJ to get a pregnancy test so they will have it next week and maybe be able to know.

They arrive at the steakhouse and it was great seeing the guys again and catching up with them over a good meal. Ben tried to get Remi to drink with him and she told everyone that she was on medication that she wouldn't be drinking for a while. They all asked if she was okay and she said yes it just causes a bad reaction if you mix the two. They get back on the road and Remi tells BG she's gonna head to bed that she's tired and for him to stay up and do whatever he needed to.
BG talks to PJ about what is going on and would he help to keep her safe until they knew something definite. PJ tells him that he will do some research on which test is best and will get it for them. BG works on his songs for a couple more hours before heading to bed.
When BG walks to the back he stands in awe of the woman that is laying in the bed. She is so beautiful and has been through so much yet she is still soft and fragile. He will do everything in his power to keep her safe and happy. He undresses and slips in beside her and kisses her head and pulls her close before drifting off to sleep.

BG wakes up and Remi is still in the bed with him which when he looks at the time worries him. It's 1 pm and even Remi is usually up by now. Maybe she has been up and just come back to bed. He gets up and goes to fix some coffee before getting in the shower. PJ is sitting at the front on the couch watching TV. BG asks him if Remi has been up and PJ said no I haven't seen her since she went to bed last night. BG looks at him and said," I'm getting worried that she's still asleep.But she may just be worn out from the last 2 weeks."
PJ said" I put the tests in the cabinet for when you need them. She can take them next week I think from what I researched. But her being a nurse she will know. If she is she may be tired a lot starting out man. So that would be a good thing that y'all have a couple months off."
BG said," I hadn't thought about that man. I'm gonna get in the shower and go do sound check and then I'll be back to check on Remi"
Remi woke up in the bed alone and that was unusual she looked at the time and it was 3 pm but she was still tired. She got up and got in the shower and got dressed and fixed her hair and makeup before going to get some coffee. She knew that the VIP session was at 4:30 pm today so she had to get it in gear. When she got her coffee PJ was in the front and asked if she was feeling alright and she told him that she was just tired. He told her that they would take the cart today that way she could conserve her energy.
Remi looked at PJ and said," BG opened his big mouth to you didn't he?"
PJ grinned and said," yes I have the tests in the cabinet for when you can take them. I think if I did my research that you might can take them on Mon or Tues. he told me so I could help protect you especially until you can have a definite answer."
Remi said," I'm gonna go take one now I know it's really probably too early but I'm gonna do it. "