Chapter 44 Rehearsal/Tailgating

Remi woke up and got in the shower and rubbed the cream on  her tattoo. She covered it up with a skin colored bandage. She slipped on her panties and bra. She put on her black leggings and her #15 Alabama jersey.
   She walked downstairs to get her and BG some coffee. They had to head out to the wedding site but she knewDavid already had people working on things setting up.
      She went back upstairs with their coffee and  BG was slipping his sock and Nikes on. He was dressed in black nike track pants and his Georgia jersey and hat. He smiles when she hands him the coffee and says" I love you baby!"
Remi smiles," I love you too. I could hear some workers already out there. So I know we got to get it in gear, today is gonna be a great day B, our rehearsal and then the Tides gonna roll and the Dawgs are gonna tear it up. And one of the best parts is we get to spend it with each other and our family and friends.
   BG smiles," yeah baby you did great coming up with this weekend of activities. I have enjoyed it all so much just spending time with the people who mean the most to us. But as much as I want to stay here with you we got to get ready and be host and hostess."
  Remi said," Go ahead and I will be down as soon as I get my hair dried and makeup on. "

      The wedding party has arrived and they all head to the field for the wedding. David tells Remi and BG that he has hired 5 golf carts and drivers to allow their guests that want them a ride to the field. They both tell David he's an answered prayer. They do a run through of the wedding and then to make sure it is okay they do it once more then they head back to the house where the workers have set up 3 giant flat screen TVs and Game Day and SEC Network is already playing on two of them .
    The food tables are set up with Wings( hot, mild, honey BBQ, and Bourbon Honey Mustard), Pizza( everything, pepperoni, meat lovers, And chicken bacon ranch)  Rotel dip and Nachos, chips of all kinds, cocktail wieners, buffalo chicken dip and then the deserts were chocolate 4 layer delight, apple pie, coconut cake.
   David gets everyone's attention and said," I want to thank Remi and BG for allowing me to be a part of their special day or should I say weekend. I was very honored that they chose me to help them plan this celebration of their love. With that brings said I want everyone to direct your attention to the TV behind you, with several of your friends and families help Remi and BG we have pulled a surprise for you both.
Remi andBG turned to the TV and as the song, This Kind of Love by Sister Hazel began to play and pictures of them were on the screen. From birth until they met and then Kenny Chesneys You Save Me starts and it is pictures and video clips of them together. It has the proposal and then there are clips of them talking about the other one not knowing they were being recorded. Remi starts to cry and BG squeezes her and tells her he loves her. It has videos of their friends talking about them and their love and how happy they are that they found each other.
When it was over David looks to them and said, " We all are better people for knowing you both and it makes a lot of us realize that true love does exist. Now let the party begin."
They are all fixing their plates and Georgia's game is on first and it starts to play. Remi looks at Kolby and said"want to try and win your money back today little brother?"
  Kolby looks at her and said," No I am good sis." BG laughs till he cries. Kolby looks at him and said," Laugh all you want bro but I don't see you betting against her."
  BG said," No you won't ever see me bet against her, my money will always be on her. Guess that's why I am marrying her tomorrow"
    Remi sits down to eat and watch the game. She gets into the game and starts yelling at the tv and pacing. Jerry asked BG if she always was like this and he looked at her and said " yeah man but this ain't nothing wait till her team starts to play. Just be prepared to duck."
BG laughs when he sees the look onJerry's face and said,"She's a spitfire for sure"
They have ladder ball, horseshoes and cornhole games set up for their guests to play if they weren't as into football as BG and Remi.
Remi was cleaning up some of the trash and covering the food when BG came up behind her and pulled her in to his chest. She purred like a kitten. He whispered into her ear, " tomorrow baby can't get here quick enough" as he rubbed his erection against her ass. She wiggled her ass against him seeking the friction that they both wanted. He swatted her and said," be good before I forget how many people we have here and what we said we would wait on"
Remi turned in his arms and wrapped her arms around his neck as he picked her up and kissed her hard. She said," you know it's bad for me too baby. I'm used to having you and I feel like a junkie going through withdrawals."
He growled," that's good darlin now go sit down your Tide is about to play." Remi goes to get her something to drink and sashays her hips and looks back over her shoulder winking at BG. She sees he has that smirk on his face and she knows she's gonna pay tomorrow but oh how good that's gonna feel.
Remi sits down beside Kim and says," Lord that man is sex on a stick and can make me wet with one look."
Kim said," Girl I don't know how you have lasted 2 months being with him 24/7 and not getting any."
Remi said," let me tell you the first few weeks were easy I hurt so much but these last couple has been so hard."
Kim said," So I guess I need to plan on being hostess at the reception for a little while tomorrow night?"
Remi said," no cause once I start with him it will be hours before I come up for air. Not to mention what all he has planned for me. "
Kim laughed at Remi knowing that she wasn't joking.
" Are you stupid, if you can't see any better than that you need to find another line of work. I mean any idiot could see that was out of bounds!!!!" Remi yelled at the referee on the television. They did a replay and slowed it down. " that's what I told you out of bounds. " The next play was just finished and there was a late hit to Alabama's QB, Remi jumped up and threw her can cause she was pissed and started pacing. " I can't believe that they would take a cheap shot like that. Players like that are gonna hurt someone and its uncalled for." All of BG's buddies are watching Remi and then one looks at BG and says," Man your woman is crazy she just threw that Coke can and barely missed my head."
BG laughs," yeah but she's my kind of crazy, and she likes me rough redneck badass biker. Not many can handle that but then again most men can't handle her either."
The Dawgs won their game so someone switches the TV to the Auburn game, Remi turns around when she hears it and says, " Get that mess off you are ruining my game having to hear that shit." They turned it over to another college game. People are still eating and watching the games. Some are starting to leave cause they have kids to pick up. David has some of his workers start cleaning up. It's getting late and the Tide has just won. Remi is a little buzzed from the 4 shots she took with Ben proving a point to some of the guys that she could. Ben loves winning that bet with people who don't know Remi. She is dancing and loving how well this weekend has went.
BG comes up to her and says," Babe it's 11:30 and I've got to get going so I don't see you on our wedding day before you walk down the aisle. Only a few more hours and you will be Mrs Gilbert. I love the sound of that babe."
Remi wraps her arms around his waist and leans into his chest." I can't wait to be Mrs Gilbert better yet I can't wait till the honey moon, 7 days of nothing but making love and fucking my husband."
When Remi said they BG growled and she purred at his response. He fists his hands in her hair and kisses her long and hard showing her who was boss. He smacks her ass and said "see you tomorrow baby" and goes to get in the truck. She waves and goes inside where the rest of her girls are staying tonight.
Tomorrow is the day she had been waiting for for so long.