- late night interactions -

NATASHA PLACED A double cheese hamburger with a side of fries in front of Elenora

That's right, it was half past twelve and she was eating McDonald's, with an assassin.

That's right, Elenora was scared shitless. She wasn't sure what made her feel less comfortable, Natasha's baggy sweatpants that could easily conceal a weapon, or the car ride, where there were four noticeable guns, and many other unidentifiable things.

But never mind that, because the girl had french fries.

"You okay?" she questioned, and Elenora nodded. "We've got to be careful, because you can't shift here."

"Okay," she replied, taking a french fry and trying to calm her nerves. "Uh, why are were here? Couldn't we have eaten back at Mr.Stark's place? "

She sighed, "Yeah, we could've, but you looked like you needed a break." She grabbed a nugget and shot Elenora a smile, "Plus, I was really craving these." Elenora let out a small laugh, and took a bite of the burger. Her mind was still racing with the events of the night, but she didn't want to think about them. So she let her mind travel to one person in particular, the one that didn't give Elenora pain to think about.

"Uh, I have a question." Natasha nodded for her to go on, still chewing on her food. The girl had to have a lot more than one question, and Natasha was sure of it. "Who was that kid, anyway?"

"Oh, Parker?" A grin covered her face, Natasha saw the way Peter looked at Elenora, his face a mixture of surprise and something she'd seen a lot in her line of work, although, it usually ended in tales of woe. "He's single, if that's what you're asking."

Crimson filled Elenora's face, "Doesn't seem like he should be. Was I right about who he was?"

"Yeah, he's Spider Man," she answered, nonchalantly, as if it did not matter at all. "He got recruited when he was fourteen? I think. He's turning fifteen soon, the same grade as you and everything. If you ask me, he's a nice catch," she sipped her diet coke, covering a smile, Natasha could practically feel the buzzing crimision on Eleonora's cheeks.

Elenora tried to hide her face in her hoodie, praying she wouldn't turn again. "Oh gosh," she cried out quietly, and Natasha chuckled in response. "I already embarrassed my self infront of the guy, I definitely don't need him thinking I have some huge crush on him."

"Alright, alright," she caved, a grin still plastered, "I'm done."

Elenora took a breath, "Hey, can I ask you something?" She nodded, sipping her cherry coke. "Steve, did he really know I was out there all this time?"