- goodbyes and clear skies -

hey I wrote an original story you should all check it out please love you okay thanks (check it out plz I'm crying) 

also Charles is still young at this point because alternate universes thanks bbs lets do this

ELENORA HAD THIRTY MINUTES. Thirty minutes until she was due to be in a car heading towards Charles Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters.

Thirty minutes to say goodbye.

She wasn't dying, Elenora reminded Clint as she gave him a final hug for the summer. Just taking a leave. "It's three weeks, Uncle Clint," she mumbled into his shirt sleeve, trying to regulate her breathing. He hugged, hard. "I'll be back. And a lot more fun to teach."

Clint pulled away, and cocked his head as he ruffled her hair. "Just because you know more, doesn't mean you're anymore fun to teach. Actually, it gets boring. That's why I don't teach Hot Shot over here anymore. Got all cocky."

With his arms crossed over his chest, Pietro scoffed. "As If you had anything to teach me, Old man."

With an astonished expression, Clint turned around. "Who the hell are you calling-"

Elenora may have focused in on the rest of the conversation if she didn't only have 28 minutes left. She had to say goodbye to Bruce Banner.

He was in the lab, which wasn't at all shocking. Except for dinner and mandatory team building nights, Elenora wasn't sure she'd ever seen Bruce out of his lab. He was dedicated alright but probably nervous too. On the way to the lab, Elenora zoned out, thinking about Banner more and more.

Sure, the Hulk wasn't all good, but the Winter Solider had done much worse, and Bucky was working towards redemption. But then again, hadn't Bruce already done that? He already was forgiven for what he couldn't control- well, as much as forgiven as Bucky was. Even more, probably.

Then Elenora started to see the parallels between her dad and Dr.Banner - antisocial. Avoided big groups and parties. Stayed indoors. Take out, not go out.

This is not the time for an emotional crisis, Elenora scolded herself. Dad is fine. Dr.Banner is fine. You are going to be fine.

27 minutes.

Elenora decided she'd just walk in- knocking was overrated, and mostly outdated in the Avengers compound. Bruce maybe wanted to stay isolated, but it was Elenora's last day, and she was not about to be nervous talking to a man who helped save her. He did- Bruce saved Elenora. And maybe she didn't know how exactly, but he used his knowledge to figure out things about her that she'd never guess.

"Hey, Dr.Banner," Elenora called, waving her hand cautiously as she rounded the doorway, "how are you?"

Bruce glanced up from his spread sheets, sliding off his glances as he focused his attention away from the work. "Hello, Elenora," he greeted shortly, probably seeing if she was going to continue the conversation. And Elenora did- she took a seat on a lab stool, across from Bruce. Once he was convinced it was going to be more than a 20 second conversation, Bruce started up again. "I heard you're leaving today. Are you excited?"