- intensity & returns -

AFTER THE LAST BELL RANG, Elenora and Parker walked with Jade and Ned out of school, but parted ways at the bottom of the staircase

AFTER THE LAST BELL RANG, Elenora and Parker walked with Jade and Ned out of school, but parted ways at the bottom of the staircase. The two continued to walk, making their way to Avengers Tower for their training.

Neither of them attempted to make small talk, and neither would complain; the silence was nice, a break from forced participation in almost all their classes.

Avengers Tower seemed less intimadating that it originally was to Elenora- it was smaller than it was before, and the guards inside were much nicer, and they smiled to Elenora and Peter.

The elevators' were not as terrifying to ride, and the absence of silence, brought to us by F.R.I.D.A.Y. was not as strange.

"Hello Mr.Parker, Ms.Rogers," the AI greeted, as Elenora reached forward to press the button.

"Hey, Friday," she responded, and Peter waved to the camera.

"You are on your way to training, I suppose?"

"Uh, no, we were kinda hoping to stop by Mr.Stark's place and grab something to eat," Peter confided, and Elenora nodded in agreement.

"I'm afraid that is not an option," F.R.I.D.A.Y. told them, and Elenora and exchanged a look

"U), why not?" Elenora asked, suddenly getting a little skeptical of AI systems. Please, please say Bruce and Tony did not talk today.

"I'm under orders, Ms.Rogers,"  F.R.I.D.A.Y. said.

Peter questioned, "Who's orders?"

F.R.I.D.A.Y. did not have a chance to respond; the bell of the elevator chimed and then doors slide open, and hell broke loose.

There was a black blur then a groan from Peter like he had been punched; in defense, Elenora immediately raised her fists, but then dropped them when she saw red hair.

"Natasha, what the fu-" she started, but soon enough a fist was thrown her way and she ducked down, barely missing it. Elenora glanced over to Peter, who had just wrapping his hand around Natasha's ankle, who was able to kick at his chest so hard that Peter stumbled back, losing his grip.

It was around this time that Elenora's visibility began to flicker, and she used it to her advantage; though she didn't want to hurt Natasha, she knew there had to be some measures taken- after all, Natasha had just kicked Peter.

Dodging a punch, Elenora maneuvered herself behind Peter and pulled him back; he stumbled with a stammer, and straightened himself out.