𝔼𝕃𝔼ℕ𝕆ℝ𝔸'𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝕊𝕋

a compilation of things about Elenora that have never been mentioned but are totally relevant

ELENORA SAW STEVE AFTER SHE WAS PUT IN FOSTER CARE, SHE JUST CAN'T REMEMBER.

Charles explained the situation to Steve, explained what Logan had seen in the future and why Elenora had to be on her own. Why she couldn't be with family.

Sure, Steve listened, but he hadn't seen his daughter in a year already and wanted to see her one last time before he seriously let go.

But then one last time became every three months, and before he knew it, three-year-old Elenora was recognizing him and grinning like crazy whenever she saw a blonde man say hi to a foster mom.

When she would run up, hug his leg, and show all signs of familiarity, Steve knew he had to stop.

SHE BREAKS HER PHONE. ALL THE TIME.

The first time, it fell off of the bathroom sink and shattered - not so bad, and Bucky and Steve were fine with it.

Then it fell off of a bookshelf - in the attic of Charles' school. How did it get there? No one knows, but the phone was fixed.

And then there was the waffles and syrup incident, and it confused everyone.

It froze in the freezer, once.

That was followed by her dropping it in a bowl of soup.

Bucky and Steve bought her a very protective phone case as well as a screen protector.

A week after that, it fell down a sewage drain.

SHE HAS NEVER BEEN ABLE TO BLOW A BUBBLE GUM BUBBLE.

No one can ever know. She will never meet her "rebel child" aesthetic.

ELENORA IS A ONE-TIME THEIF.

Elenora wasn't often selfish, and she had learned young not to ask for a lot, but the second her eyes fell on the doll with a purple dress and curly, brown hair, she had to have it.

But Elenora was young, and she wasn't good at stuff like that. She really thought she'd get away with just shoving it in her small, bright pink backpack.

The security guard at Macy's wasn't oblivious to the large, protruding outline of a box in the young girl's bag, but when he met her piercing blue eyes, the face of guilt on her rendered him almost speechless - she seemed so sad and scared.

And then someone called her name, in a very harsh tone, and Elenora broke into a run in the opposite direction.

The guard said nothing.

HER FAVORITE SPORT IS SOFTBALL.

Baseball was America's favorite pastime, so Elenora wasn't completely out of character for loving the sport so much. Whenever they played in gym, it seemed like the super-soldier blood really shone through, and the ball would always go way out, letting El's entire team make their runs.

She was offered a spot on Varsity as a freshman, but her foster parents couldn't afford it.

Elenora thinks she would have looked extremely good in the uniforms.

BABY ELENORA LOVED RASPBERRIES, TOO.

There really is no other explanation to El's large obsession with rasberry cream sodas, but man, does this have context.

Beatrice was always good with nature, but she was especially good with fruit plants. Her specialty, if you haven't guessed it, was raspberries. She absolutely adored them, and when Elenora was born, she'd let her pick them off of the bush herself.

Elenora will never stop loving them.