Kirk (Part 2)

Here is Part 2 of the previous Kirk imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

_________________________________________________________________________

I just finished my shift, I usually finish at 5pm but there was an accident and I was assigned the extra work so now it is currently 6.30pm, I'm supposed to be meeting Kirk in half an hour and I haven't even started to get ready. I look through my wardrobe for something to wear. After trying on most of the clothes I settle on a dress that I feel isn't to over the top but shows I made an effort.

Since time was against me I had not time to do my hair so left it down, as for makeup I but on a light pink lipstick and left it at that mainly due to the fact there was a knock on the door and on the other side was Kirk looking as handsome as ever

"Woah...(Y/N), you look beautiful."

"Why thank you Jim" I could feel my cheeks going red at his comment.

"Well then, let's do this."

I linked my arm to his as we walked. Kirk stopped us outside rec. room 3.

"Ladies first."

I entered the room, the lights were dimmed and in the centre of the room there was a table set for two. We walked over the table, Jim pulled my chair out and I sat down, he then sat across from me, moments later Sulu and Chekov appeared beside the table. They both looked slightly embarrassed, I looked over at Jim, he mouthed "I'll explain later". I looked back at Sulu and Chekov just as Sulu started to speak.

"Good evening, I am Hikuru, this is Pavel and we shall be your waiters tonight."

The boys disappeared for a moment before returning with plates of food.

"Tonightz dish iz (Y/fav/food), pleaze enjoy and if you require any zing else please let uz know."

Once again Chekov and Sulu disappeared, I turned to Jim and he explained that he was currently holding Sulus fencing swords and Chekov's vodka hostage and if they wanted there stuff back then they'd have to do as he said for tonight. At first I was kind of disappointed that Kirk had done something so cruel but I suppose there is no real harm in it since no one was going to get hurt over it. As we ate our meal we talked about our life's. When we finished our meals Chekov and Sulu returned to clean up the dishes, before they left Kirk gave then 5 numbers we all looked at him in confusion.

"That my good friends is the authorisation code for supply room 16, the same closet I believe to be containing..."

They didn't wait for him to finish they just bolted out the door.

"...a confetti canon waiting to blow up in your faces."

I couldn't help but laugh with Jim. When we stopped laughing Jim escorted me back to my room. We said goodnight and as he started to walk away I pulled him back and kissed him. As the kiss deepened we entered my room and from Kirks reputation...you can probably what happened that night 😉😉😉.

____________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X