Kirk

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

_________________________________

"Aww look, poor (Y/N)...all sad and alone...no one to love and no one to care...how pathetic"

"Jim please..."

"Don't even talk to me you filthy freak...like seriously, why would I want anything to do with you...I mean come on, have you seen how disgustingly look...I wouldn't go near you with a 10ft pole, let alone date you..."

"But...but I though you..."

"You thought I what??? Loved you?! God no...just face it you skank...your gonna die an ugly old loner..."

I wanted to desperately to run but my legs wouldn't let me...I was stuck listening to the repeat of horrible words that spouted from Jim's mouth...the hard part was, even hearing him speak like that about me, I still couldn't bring myself to hate him...he was the man I'd hoped to be with for the rest of my life...even when he's ripping my heart apart, I still love him. Maybe he's right maybe I am pathetic...I felt a single tear roll down my cheek, I had hoped possibly Jim hadn't noticed...but he did.

"Are you really that pathetic that your crying...your such a cry baby...no infer nobody will ever love you..."

That's when he did what I thought he'd never do...he pushed me to the ground and started to kick...all the while screaming his insults at me...the pain was immense but still I couldn't bring myself to get up and run...I was such in this torture...or so I thought.

It was at this point I woke up from the horrible nightmare...I was shivering and I felt like I was still crying only not physical tears...it was almost as if I was crying on the inside. I looked around and realised I was on the couch while the TV displayed what appeared to be an old western film...I must have fallen asleep during it...

Even though I know knew I had only experienced a nightmare, I still felt like I at any moment it would come back and start over again...it was silly I knew but I just was so scared. I could think of only one thing I needed to do to stop my fears and that was to find Jim, if I found him I'd know I was back in reality and that nothing could get me.
Just as I was about to walk out the door, it swung open to reveal Jim on the other side.

"Hey Sweetheart...are you ok???"

"Oh Jim..."

I leaped forward and pulled him into a hug, he took no hesitation in returning the hug and making me feel safe and secure...he had no clue what had happened yet he knew exactly what to do to make me feel better...

"(Y/N), baby...speak to me, please..."

"I...I had a nightmare..."

"You wanna talk about it???"

"You hated me...you called me names...you beat me..."

"Oh (Y/N)..."

Jim squeezed me tightly, not enough to cause pain but enough to reassure me...

"(Y/N), I swear...I would never, ever hurt you...I love you...it was just a nightmare baby...but I swear it will never become reality...I would never do anything to harm you, I swear to god...your my life..."

"I know you would never hurt me...but it just felt so real...I thought you didn't care about me..."

"Well I do care...your my everything (Y/N), and please, never forget that..."

"I promise I won't..."

_________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X