Bones

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

________________________________________________

Today was Leo's birthday and you were so excited...as his loving girlfriend, you took it upon yourself to organise a surprise party for him, it was going to be held in the medbay, since that is where Bones spends most of his time. All his friends where going to be there, especially Spock since you know just how much Leo likes to be with Spock...you'd hung decorations, organised games and even managed to get Bones daughter to video call him during the party. You just wanted today to be perfect.

Bones was still asleep so you went to the kitchen and started making some pancakes for the birthday boy, when they were ready, you decided to go get Bones...when you entered the bedroom, Bones was still sleeping soundly, he was so cute when he slept.

You quite sat on the edge of the bed and gentle nudged Leo to wake up, when he did however, he started coughing and sneezing like a mad man...he was sick...well this birthday was going to be interesting.

"Hey Sleepyhead...Happy Birthday"

"Oh good, is it that time of year already *achoo*"

"Yes it is...the day you turn a year older has arrived...you don't look so good, are you okay???"

"*achoo* darlin' I'm fine, honestly *cough* it's probably just a cold *cough*"

You placed your hand on Bones forehead...he was burning up...

"Aww Leo...you really warm...your sick, you stay in bed and rest...I'll go get you a hot mug of lemon water"

"Oh not that horrid stuff...I'm fine *achoo* it'll pass"

He started to sit up but you just pushed him to lay back down...you found it quite funny how, when your sick, he makes you rest and doesn't let you leave the room but if he's sick...he doesn't follow his own actions...I suppose that's a Bones for you.

"I think you'll find that your going nowhere today...no arguements...now, I'm going to get you some lemon water, your going to drink it and your going to rest...okay???"

"Yes ma'am"

"Good"

You walked into the kitchen and switched the kettle on while grabbing your PADD and group messaging everyone.

To: All friends

Change off plan...Bones is ill, he can't come to party so, party comes to him...see you all soon.

From: (Y/N)

You finished making the lemon water when there was a knock at the door, you opened it to see Kirk, Spock, Uhura, Scotty, Sulu, Chekov and Jaylah all standing there with all the party things you had set up in the medbay, you motioned them all to come in but to be quite. While everyone else got to work you took the water to Leo. He looked so sad, he hated being sick, he'd expressed that many a time...hopefully the party would cheer him up though.

"Here you go...now, if you drink it all you can open your present"

"I told you not to get me anything..."

"I know you did but I chose to ignore you, so hurry up with the water so I can see your reaction"

When bones had drunk the whole mug of lemon water, you walked over to the wardrobe and pulled out his present, you then happily skipped over to the bed and sat down before handing Leo his gift. Leo took the gift and unwrapped the paper and opened the box to find a stethoscope.

"Darlin' this is amazing*achoo*...I've always wanted one of these...this must have cost you an arm *cough*and a leg...you really didn't have to *achoo* go to that much trouble*achoo*"

"Your worth it...Happy Birthday Leo...I love you"

"Thank you...and I love you too"

You leaned forward to kiss Leo but at the last minute he moved his head so you misted kissed his cheek...

"I don't *cough* want you to get sick *cough*"

"Well...i don't care"

You then kissed Bones on the lips and he didn't refuse you...when you broke the kiss, you went Back into the living room to find the decorations hung and food laid out...it wasn't what you planned but it was still going to be good, you could feel it. All you needed now was the man of the hour so you went and helped Bones up, you put the duvet around him to keep him warm and pulled him into the living room.

"SURPRISE!!!"

"What the *achoo*"

"Happy Birthday!!!"

"(Y/N), did you plan *cough* this???"

"I just want you to have a wonderful birthday...speaking of wonderful...*runs and grabs PADD* there is a very special little girl wanting to speak to here dad on his birthday"

You handed Bones the PADD and his eyes light up...you loved seeing him so cheerful. The party got under way with music and dancing...Bones ended up sitting on the couch curled up in the duvet, you sat beside him.

"So, from 1 to 10, 10 being awesome...how has your birthday been???"

"12...how did I get so lucky with a girl like you???"

"What I want to know is how did I get so lucky to have a boy like you"

"I love you (Y/N)"

"I love you too Leo"

___________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X