Kirk

Here's another imagine.

This one was requested by @marvelgirl_02 :Request:comforting Jim after he lost his arm and has to have a robotic one

so here it is, Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

(P.S. Thank you so much for over 55k reads on this book ❤️❤️❤️)

___________________________________________

"JIM LOOK OUT!!!"

We'd been walking through a forest like are when out of nowhere a beast leaps out from the bushes, as I turned around I saw that it was heading straight for Jim, I shouted out to him but I was too late...by that point the Beast had sunk its teeth into Jim's arm the redshirt burst into action shooting all they had to kill this thing before it killed our captain, I watched in horror as Jim let out a blood curdling scream. Eventually the Beast fell dead but Jim continued to scream...we were beamed back to the enterprise and we rushed Jim to the medbay where Bones did his best to help Jim. I ended up pacing in the medbay while Jim was in surgery, the beast had completely destroyed his arm so now Bones was attempting to piece the puzzle back together in hopes of trying to salvage the arm. After a few hours of waiting Bones emerged from the surgery, closely followed by Jim, you were surprised to see his arm wasn't in a cast or a sling but then you realised...it wasn't his arm.

"Jim..."

He didn't speak to you, he just simply pushed past you and o the medbay, you looked to Bones who had a look of sadness on his face, you turned back to the door and instantly ran to go find Jim, you caught up with him just as he was about to go into his quarters.

"Jim wait..."

He didn't speak, he just continued to try and enter his room, you placed yourself in front of Jim and the door so he couldn't leave.

"Jim, please talk to me..."

Nothing...

"Jim, I'm worried about you..."

Still nothing...

"Let me help..."

"Help?! How can you help???...can you suddenly re-grow arms or something???"

"No..."

"Well then you obviously can't help, so why don't you leave me alone"

"Jim, I realise this is hard for you but please don't push me away..."

"I don't need you (Y/N), I don't need anyone so just GO!!!"

"No..."

You stood your ground and Jim just stared at you...all of a sudden he then burst into tears, you hated seeing him so broken...he was usually so bold, so confident and now, he was so vulnerable...

"Help me..."

"I will Jim, I promise...we can get through this, together"

"I love you..."

"I love you too Jim"

___________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X