Spock

Here's another imagine.

This one was requested by @marvelgirl_02 :Request:being Spock's wife and him reacting to you being kidnaped by Kylo-ren (don't know if you like or watch Star Wars though)

so here it is, Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

_______________________________________________

"Keptin zer iz multiple hull breaches"

"Captain they're hailing us"

The captain nodded to Uhura and she accepted the hail. On the screen appeared a masked figure.

"If you wish to save the girl then I suggest you listen very carefully...I intend to destroy this galaxy but I need numbers, I have checked and your ship is the most advanced of its kind...join me, and together we will bask in glory"

"I am Captain James T Kirk of the USS Enterprise, you have committed an act of war against the federation, I demand you identify yourself and the member of my crew you have captured"

"My name is Kylo Ren...as for the girl, see for yourself"

Kylo then pulled a girl to stand, instantly the bridge crew looked on in horror as (Y/N) appeared on screen. No-one was more horrified as Spock sees his wife fighting against her captures.

"Spock, I'm so sorry, I will do everything in my power to bring her ba..."

"What do you want with the girl??? The only logical explanation I can find is that she is merely being used as bait in order for our ship to reveal an emotion and surrender to your requests"

"That indeed was my plan"

"But how could you be sure that we would show any sort of emotion to the girl...she may simply be another insignificant crew member, easily disposable"

"Spock, I seriously hope you know where your going with this"

"You are right Mr Spock, it was a challenge deciding who to take to make the maximum emotional impact but you see, I have done my research, you see Mr Spock, I know she is your wife and, after reading your file...I felt that you would be easily broken...you lost your mother did you not???, you were unable to save her...but you see, now you have a choice...save your wife and join my cause...or rebel against my demands and watch her perish...I leave it up to you"

The screen went blank...the bridge crew turned to Spock, while Spock turned to the captain...they would have to choose, but how??? He loved (Y/N), more than he ever imagined possible for a Vulcan and human...he couldn't loss her but then, did he really want to let the crew follow such a dark character??? In any normal situation, Spock would have said that the crew was in more need than the hostage...the hostage would have been killed and the Enterprise on its way, but this time, the hostage was his wife...he had a lot of thinking to do.

_______________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it. I'm probably going to do a Part 2 for this one.

Requests Open.

~Clo X