Chekov

Merry Christmas 🎄🎁🎅

As promised here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

(P.S. Thank you so much for over 42k reads on this book ❤️❤️❤️ also puppy update: he hasn't been sick since the last time and he's taking an interest in his food, hopefully this means he's on the mend *crosses fingers*)

________________________________________

Christmas was your favourite time of year, without a doubt. Every since you were a child, you had always been unbelievably excited about Christmas and now as an adult, your soulmate, because he too always got overly excited about Christmas. On Christmas Eve, you and Pavel had watched a few movies and cuddled before falling asleep, when it came to Christmas Day, the two of you were so excited you had gotten up at 6am. You and Pavel made your way into the living room where you found a whole load of presents...instantly the two of you turned into giddy little children.

Excitement took over and you found yourselves sitting on the floor opening your presents...both of you received many wonderful gifts from those you cared about. You had left a certain present till last, as had Pavel...it was your presents to each other. You let Pavel go first and he opened the art box you had gotten him...you had noticed the interest he had taken into painting things and so you wanted to get him a good set of tools to help him with his creations. It was the your turn to open your present from Pavel, you opened the box, which revealed a smaller box, you picked up the box and felt butterflies in your stomach...you opened the box to reveal a ring, on the inside of the box was 'will you marry me?' Engraved into it. You looked up at Pavel to find him red with embarrassment, you instantly leaned into him and hugged him close, he hugged you back before you whispered a single word into his ear.

"Yes"

________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it. I'm sorry it was so short.

Requests Open.

~Clo X