Bones

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

(P.S  thank you so much for over 18k readers on this book ❤️ it means the world to me 😊😊😊)
___________________________________________

A few days ago you and Bones, along with a few redshirts, had been sent to a m class planet to study the alien race that lived here. At first the race seemed quite friendly, the welcomed you all into there culture and you learned so much about them however, on your last day there, they turned on you. They attacked while you were all asleep, when you least expected it and were more vulnerable. You had been woken up to a blood curdling scream, when you opened your eyes you found yourself watching as a redshirt was being ripped apart, you turned to where bones was still asleep and violently shook him awake, when he eventually did he was annoyed at you but once he saw what was going on, the two of you jumped up and ran for your lives. Some of the creatures had noticed you both trying to escape and chased you into the forest like area, you turned to see how far away they were when your ankle got snagged on a tree root, you fell to the ground in pain, your ankle was most definitely broken, bones was slightly ahead of you but when he noticed you weren't following he ran back and got you to your feet, it was impossible for you to put any weight on your ankle and with the creatures gaining on you Bones thought fast and picked you up bridal style and ran as fast a he could.Eventually the creatures gave up on chasing you and had turned back, luckily Bones just had enough energy till then otherwise, you would have most likely been dead. Bones lay you down on he forest floor.

"I'm gonna check your ankle...this is probably gonna hurt but I need you to be brace okay Darlin'"

You simply nod preparing yourself for the pain that was about to come. Bones simply placed a finger on your ankle and you hissed in pain, if you weren't on this horrid planet, you probably would have screamed in agony .

"I'm sorry...well, it looks like it's broken but I'm guessing you knew that"

"Ya think"

"Were going to have to find shelter or something so I'm gonna pick you up again okay???"

"Okay"

Once again bones picked you up, he walked the two of you further into the forest in search of somewhere to take shelter in. After what felt like hours, you eventually found a cave to sit in, Bones placed you on the ground leaning against the cave wall, he then came and sat beside you. All the two of you could do now was wait, and hope that you'd eventually be found, preferably by your crew, surely when you didn't arrive back on the ship tomorrow morning, they would send a search party or something. Unfortunately in the chaos, neither you or Bones had managed to pick up your communicators so you had no way of contacting anyone.

"Do you think Jim will come looking for us???"

"He will...he'd miss us too much if he didn't"

"Normally you'd laugh when Bones said something like that but you were to scared to even think about laughing. What if you never saw your parents again??? Your friends??? You started to panic at the though of this planet being the place you would die. The panic must have been clear on your face because bones moved closer to you and pulled you into a hug.

"Hey, hey...it's gonna be okay...we will get of this planet...I promise"

"I'm scared..."

"I know...I am too...(Y/N)???"

"Yeah???"

"I have something to tell you..."

"What???"

"I love you...I have since the day we met, I was going to tell you but I didn't know how you'd react but now, since we are here alone anyway...I felt I should just say it"

"Don't say that...it's sounds like your saying goodbye"

"I'm not saying goodbye...I just needed to tell you, plus I thought it would take your mind off our current situation"

"I love you too Leo"

"How about when we get home, I'll take you on the perfects date"

"If we ever make it home..."

"Hey, don't do that to yourself...think positive"

"I can't though"

"Maybe this will help"

"Wha..."

You couldn't even finish speaking before you felt Leo's lips on yours, the kiss was amazing, it made your surrounding disappear...to the point that you hadn't even noticed, till the kiss broke, that you were now sitting in the transport room.

"I see you two finally got together..."

"Jim!!! You found us!!!"

"Yep, when we noticed that the redshirts heart rates speed up then disappeared, we guessed something was wrong...we searched for heat sources and then we found you two kissing in a cave, how romantic"

"Dammit Jim would you shut up about it...now make yourself useful and call the Medbay, (Y/N)'s broken her ankle and it needs to be looked at, urgently"

"Aww...look at you Bones, being the overprotective boyfriend...ain't that cute (Y/N)"

"Dammit Jim, I swear I will hypo your ass"

"I'll go call medical them..."

"Don't worry (Y/N)... you'll be okay Darlin'"

"I know I will...cause now I have you"

_______________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X