Kirk

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

_______________________________________________

You were rudely woke up by your PADD receiving message after message. At first you simply turned onto your side and buried your head under your pillow, after all today was your day off, you wanted to sleep in and you had no intention of having your day spoiled. At first the constant ping sound wasn't so bad, but after a while it got seriously irritating to the point that you grumpily sat up and checked to see what was so important. 83 new messages...someone really wants to talk to you.

From: Captain Kirk

-(Y/N)???
-You awake???
-I need your help
-Please answer...
-(Y/N)?!
-(Y/N)?!!!
-(Y/N)?!!!!
...

The most recent message told you to go to Kirks quarters, you couldn't disobey the captain so you put on your uniform, fixed your hair and headed towards his room. When you arrived at his door you knocked and then waited...

"Who is it???..."

"Uhh...it's me captain...(Y/N)..."

"Come in...doors open..."

You opened the door and entered...you walked down the small hall way and into the living room but Kirk wasn't there...

"Captain???"

"In here..."

His voice came from his bedroom, so that's where you headed, you knocked the door gently before entering. You found the Captain cuddled up in bed, surrounded by tissues. He didn't look to good...he looked like seriously ill but, why hadn't he called Bones???

"Oh my...Sir, no offence, but you look terrible..."

"None taken (Y/N)...but please, call me Jim *achoo*"

"Okay Jim...know why did you need me"

"I need your help...as you can probably tell, I'm not feeling that great right know..."

"Do you need me to get Bones???"

"NO, no, no, no...I need you to help me get better..."

"But Jim, I'm only a nurse...it looks like you need a doctor..."

"I can't...I lost a bet to Bones and he said the next time I got sick, I was getting 2 extra hypos...I can't risk it, you have to help me"

"It's that it??? Your risking your health over 2 hypos???...I'll never understand your brain Jim..."

"Will you help me or not???"

You took a moment to think...it was obvious that Jim wouldn't go see Bones...and if you brought Bones to him, he'd hate you...but you had to help him, you couldn't just leave him like this. So, against your better judgement, you decided to treat Jim. You kept him comfortable, made him food and gave him medicine...for your previous encounters, you guessed Jim had a common cold and luckily, you were right. Within a few days, Jim was showing a lot of improvement, a few days after that, he was back to his usual healthy self.

After your shift, you decided to visit Jim to see if he was still okay. You got to his door and was about to knock when the door shot open and on the other side of the door was Jim, casually leaning against the door frame.

"Hello (Y/N)..."

"Jim! I was just coming to..."

"Check on me??? I thought you would..."

"What made you think that???"

"No woman can stay away from me..."

"*quietly* self-centred much???"

"What was that???..."

"Feeling better or not so much???"

"I'm feeling great...why don't I show you how great I'm feeling...😉😉😉"

"Nice try Jim...but dream on"

"You know you want to...you can't resist me"

"For the past couple of weeks, I have seen you coughing and sneezing like crazy...I think I can resist you"

"Aww come on (Y/N)...live a little"

"I'd rather not..."

"Well can I at least take you to dinner??? To say thank you???"

"Fine...but just dinner"

"Great...lets go..."

"Wait, what??? Right now???"

"Yeah, why not??? Do you have other plans???"

"Well, no, but..."

"Great, lets go"

Jim took your hand and pulled you towards the canteen. Dinner wasn't as bad as you expected...Jim behaved...the two of you chatted and it was fun. After dinner Jim walked you to your quarters, when you got to your door, you kissed Jim on his cheek before heading inside. Before you got over the threshold however, Jim grabbed your arm and spun you around...soon, his lips were on yours without warning...at first you freaked out but then you kissed back and you had to admit...you were enjoying the kiss. On thing lead to another and...you can guess what happened 😉😉😉.
______________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X