Kirk

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

(P.S. Thank you so much for over 34k reads on this book, I'm so grateful that you take the time to read my work, it means so much to me ❤️❤️❤️)

________________________________________________

*achoo*

Great, that's just what you needed today...a cold, how wonderful. Today you had to finish off a report for tomorrow morning and on top of that, you had fallen behind of your work so had a huge list of things you needed to fix and organise plus your sick...all you wanted to do was crawl back into bed and sleep for the next few days but you couldn't of Scotty would probably get annoyed at you and you didn't want to deal with that as well so you dragged yourself out of bed and got ready for work.

After you got ready you headed out your quarters and was about to walk to engineering when you walked into someone and ended up falling to the ground...in the process of falling you sneezed again, and was to drained to stand back up...you just wanted to sit there for the rest of the day, but when you looked up, you stood up as fast as you could...you just ran into the Captain, he was probably gonna think you were incompetent for not looking where you were going.

"Captain!!!, I'm so sorry sir, I didn't see you there...*achoo*"

"No need to apologies, also please, call me Jim...and it was entirely my fault for being a bit spaced out...excuse the pun..."

You laughed slightly...before the moment was ruined by another sneeze...this cold was starting to get seriously annoying.

"Shouldn't you consider heading to the medbay...you don't look too well"

"I would but I have far to much to catch up on...but I will make sure to go as soon as I get my work finished Jim"

"Well then, how about I help you with your work...then you'll be finished quicker..."

"I couldn't ask you to do that Jim...you probably have better things to do than help me"

"I insist..."

"If you say so...follow me"

You walked to the medbay with Jim...on the way you explained to him what jobs you had to do for the day,with the occasional sneeze in between sentences. You really hated being ill, well everyone probably hates being ill but for you, it was a different sort of hate...you had been in and out of hospital for most of your life for different issues. The first time, you were hours old and had your stomach pumped. Then at the age of two, you went into hospital after burning your hands. Between the ages of 10 and 13, you had been to many doctors and had multiple operations because one of your kidneys failed and your last kidney wasn't doing to well and then you broke your arm a few years later after falling over...basically when it came to you and your health, you drew the short straw...so even though all you had was a cold, you felt like you so depressed and for once just wanted to be fine health wise, but that was unlikely. You and Jim arrived in engineering and you picked up your to-do list, but before you had a chance to read it Jim had snatched it away from you.

"H*achoo*ey!!!"

"You, sit and write that report...I'll finish these chores and if I'm done before you...I'll come back and help you...deal???"

"Jim, I can't ask you to..."

"Well then I'm not asking...I'm telling, now get that report done...I'll be back as soon as I can and then I'm taking you to see Bones...no arguments"

"Fine..."

So while Jim wandered of to do your tasks, you took out your PADD and open your report, it was on the technological advances of the enterprise and how these advances have benefited an engineer such as yourself. Scotty had chosen you to write the report as he said that you were better with words and not afraid to say how you feel, and because this report was going to the head of Starfleet, honesty seemed the best approach to take. You started to type the report but struggled a lot, your brain seemed to be taking a blank...not a good time for writers block to occur.

Luckily, you had nothing else to do today since Jim was taking care of everything else so that meant you could take your time and after chopping and changing multiple times, you eventually produced a report worthy of Alexander Marcus, or at least, you hoped...only time would tell. Just as you finished your report, Jim returned looking tired out.

"You finished your report...I'm impressed..."

"You look like you've been busy yourself...how far though the list did you get to???"

"I got everything done, just like I said I would"

"Woah...I'm impressed"

"Thought you would be...now, let's get you to Bones..."

Jim walked you to go see Bones where you were given a hypo to help get rid of your could faster, you were then instructed to go rest, so Jim walked you to your quarters. Before entering you quarters you turned to Jim and thanked him for all his help today.

"It was my pleasure...now, go get some rest...you need it"

Jim the kissed your head and hugged you before leaving...now normally when your boss kisses your head and hugs you, you'd probably feel weird about that, but what surprised you was the fact, it didn't...you kind of liked it. Jim was a very attractive man, any girl would admit that...personally, you never saw yourself falling for him, but after his kindness today, you felt yourself falling in the love trap that was Jim Kirk, but in all honesty, you kind of wanted to...they idea of Kirk and you, felt so right...maybe one day, it would become reality...only time would tell.

________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X