Kirk

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

_________________________________________________

You and Jim were best friends, you had know each other since you were babies. The two of you did everything together, you were inseparable even to this day. As children the two of you had always wanted to join Starfleet so that is what you did, you motivated and pushed each other to do well and after all that effort your hard work paid off...you were both accepted into Starfleet academy. You were both excited, you were one step closer to achieving your dream.

The first few weeks of the academy were great, you and Jim made new friends and shared classes, completed projects and just had a good time...but as time passed you noticed you and Jim starting to drift apart. You'd always known Jim was a ladies man, it was what he was known for, but he never usually let a girl get in the way of study but since joining Starfleet, he's with a new girl every week...he barely spends anytime with you and while he becomes popular and cool, you become part of the furniture...you were losing your best friend and you didn't know how to deal with that...

*time skip because, may I haff your attenzion pleaze...*

"Hey look it's the dork...umm (Y/N), Frankenstein's wife called...she wants here clothes back"

They all laughed...you walked as fast as you could away from the group of girls but they caught up to you and cornered you.

"Where you going (Y/N)???...you know it's rude to walk away from someone when they are talking to you"

"Please...can I just go"

"Aww come on (Y/N)...don't you want to hang out with us...were just trying to be nice you ungrateful tramp"

One of the girls grabbed your hair and pulled...hard...you ended up screaming in pain as you fell to the ground.

"Oh god, look...she's lying on the filthy ground...what a disgusting weirdo...maybe we should teach her a lesson..."

The girls then started to kick you, you curled up to try and protect yourself, meanwhile, you felt tears roll down your face. You didn't understand why they targeted you...you'd never done anything to them, you never talked about them behind there back or insult them...you didn't even know their names and yet here they were kicking you as you lay defenceless on the ground...you just wished this would be over...you just wanted to go home...

"Hey!!! Leave her alone!!!"

They girls had stopped kicking you. You looked up to see Jim walking toward you, just before he got near you, one of the girl practically pounced on him...

"Hey babe...I've missed you..."

"What the...get off of me...uhh...umm...what's your name again???"

"It's me...Xanthe...don't you remember me???"

"Honestly...not really...now get off me you freak"

Jim pushed Xanthe off him and walked over and helped you up.

"Jim, why are you helping her...she's so disgusting"

"No...your disgusting...this happens to be my best friend and I'm outraged at the way you just treated her...so, unless you want me to really lose my temper with you all, I suggest you apologies"

*mumbling*

"I'm sorry what was that???"

"I said...I'm sorry (Y/N)"

"Good...now beat it"

The girls simply flicked their hair and stormed off meanwhile Jim pulled you into a hug.

"(Y/N), I am so sorry...I have been a horrid friend lately...I should of been here to protect you"

"Jim, its fine...I'm used to it"

"No, it's not fines...(Y/N), I don't know what I'd do without you...your my world...I love you"

"W...what???"

"I said, I love you...I always have, always will"

"Oh Jim...I love you too"

You both leaned in and your lips met, the kiss deepened but you pulled away when you started to feel the pain of being beaten up.

"Here...let me take you to the medical room"

Jim then picked you up bridal style and started walking to the medical room to get you checked out.

"Just to let you know...from know on, I'm gonna be with you at all times to protect you"

"Jim...you don't need to do that"

"But I will...I have decided that I will be an over-protective boyfriend whether you want me to be or not"

"Wait...you want to be my boyfriend???"

"Of course I do...your smart, beautiful and i am so lucky to have a girl as amazing as you in my life"

"Your adorable..."

"I know..."

"God, I love you"

"I love you too (Y/N)"

__________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X