Kirk

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

________________________________________________

Today is my first day at Starfleet academy. This has been the thing I have been working for my whole life, it's all I've ever dreamed about and now it's really happening. It's incredible. I decided to go for a walk around the campus since classes don't start till tomorrow. This place is huge, and everyone seems so friendly and helpful, I think in going to like it here.

In my day dream about school I didn't notice that I walked into someone till I landed on the ground. I look up to find a blonde guy with a concerned, I presume he's the guy I walked into.

"Oh my god...please, let me help you up...I'm so sorry"

"Oh don't worry, it was my fault...I wasn't looking where I was going"

"Are you alright??? Are you hurt???"

"I'm fine...I'm (Y/N) by the way"

"I'm Jim, Jim Kirk"

"Wait a minute...are you the son of George Kirk??? The hero to the Kelvin crew???"

"That's the one"

"I just want to say, I found what your father did truly incredible...the sacrifice he made...he inspired me to join Starfleet"

"Well I'm thankful that my dad is allowing me to meet such an attractive young girl such as yourself"

You found yourself blushing red, he was so sweet...and hot.

"So...where were you heading anyway, before we so graciously met???"

"Oh, I was just looking around the campus...I've been dreaming about this day and I just wanted to take it all in"

"Mind if I join you on your walk???"

"Not at all...I could use some company"

It was from that moment you and Jim became best friends. The two of you just clicked, you understood each other and you loved having someone to be there with you through anything. On the day you and Jim graduated was the day everything changed. A few days prior to graduation, Jim had seemed distant, he wasn't acting himself and anytime you asked him about it, he shut you out. You wanted to help him, but he wouldn't let you, you just wanted your friend back. Just before the graduation ceremony started Jim appeared beside you.

"Can I talk to you for a second"

"Sure...what's up"

"I can't do this anymore"

"You can't do what anymore"

"This...our friendship, I can't do it anymore"

"W...what?! Why?!"

Your eyes started to fill with tears, had you done something wrong???

"Because I want more than that...(Y/N), we have something special...I can feel it...what I'm trying to say is...I love you (Y/N) and I don't want to be your best friend anymore...I want to be your boyfriend"

"Jim...I...I..."

"Oh no...you don't feel the same way do you?!...oh god, I've just ruin..."

"Jim, seriously, shut up and let me talk"

"Ok"

"What I was about to say was...I love you too...and I wouldn't mind the idea of you as my boyfriend"

"Wait...are you serious...this isn't a joke is it???"

"No joke...I love you Jim Kirk...always have, always will"

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do this"

"Do wh..."

You then felt Jim's lips on yours, the two of you shared your first kiss and it felt magical...it felt so right. You eventually stopped kissing.

"We should probably head to the ceremony"

"Yeah, we should"

Jim took your hand in his and the two of you were on your way to graduate...the best part was that you already knew you were assigned to the same ship so now you'd get to spend all your time together...life was going to be great from now on...you could feel it.

_______________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X