Kirk

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

___________________________________________________

So you and Kirk had recently started dating, you'd liked Jim for a long time and he had liked you but for some reason neither of you could ever ask each other out...when ever the two of you started talking to each other the conversation would become really weird and confusing to the point that you'd both just stand there blushing like idiots at each other. To this day you would probably not be dating if it hadn't have been for Uhura, she witnessed one of you awkward moments with Kirk and decided to bash your heads together...literally...the two of you had shouted out in pain at the sudden force. Uhura wouldn't stop apologising and kept saying how she was trying to make us kiss rather than get hurt but I personally think she knew exactly what she was doing because from that day, being around Jim wasn't so weird, you didn't feel as nervous around him...to the point you had asked him to be your boyfriend and luckily...he said yes. There was just one problem of dating Jim, your brother, Bones...

Bones had always been the older, over-protective brother, when he heard you were joining the enterprise crew he instantly gave you a lecture about getting involved with Jim Kirk, Bones was best friends with Jim and didn't mind his dating habits but Bones just didn't want Kirk to end up breaking your heart and although you understood where Bones was coming from...his disapproval pushed you towards Jim.

So far the only people that knew about your relationship was Spock and Uhura and you were hoping to keep it that way for as long as possible but unfortunately that didn't happen because as you know...Bones and Jim are best friends...

It all started when Jim had invited you to his quarters, he cooked you a wonderful meal, you talked, watched a movie and had a really great time. You had decided to stay the night and as you can imagine, things got a bit heated 😉😉😉, but just as things got interesting, the worst possible thing happened...in walked Jim's best friend to see if he wanted to have a drink with him...in walked your big brother Bones. You instantly covered yourself up and the three of you just looked at each other in both shock and embarrassment.

"What the hell is going on in here???"

"Bones just calm down okay...lets just sit down and we'll explain"

"Calm down?! You want me to CALM DOWN after I walk in on you on top of my sister!!! My baby sister!!!"

"Leo please..."

"What were you thinking (Y/N), I told you to stay clear of him...not get into bed with him...I don't want to see you get hurt"

"What makes you think she will???"

"Have you met yourself???"

"Now I know I can be bad with relationships but I really love (Y/N)...she's not like any other girl I have ever been with...I'm in love Bones"

"(Y/N)...do you love him???"

"Yes Leo...with all my heart...and I know he'd never hurt me...please just let me be with him"

"Fine...but I don't want to ever walk in on THAT again so can I have a bit of warning...I'd rather not be scared for life..."

"Thank you Leo...you know I still love you too Bro"

"I know, and I love you too sis...but I'm going to go cause this is really awkward for me so I'll see you around"

And with that Leo left, leaving you and Jim alone.

"Well that was embarrassing..."

"Your telling me...It's nice to know my friend speaks so highly of me...not"

"Aww come on...he's just trying to look after me"

"Well I can't do that if you want..."

"Oh really..."

"Now lets go back to before we were interrupted..."

"That sounds like a great idea"

😉😉😉

__________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X