Chekov

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

________________________________________

"Go back to where you came from you twerp..."

"Aww look, the nerds crying..."

"Your such a crybaby...why don't you go run to mummy you crybaby"

As you walked further down the corridor, the voices became louder and clearer, as you turned the corner you were horrified at the scene in front of you. Two boys were towering above a boy on the ground, they appeared to have been kicking and punching him as he lay in agony on the ground.

"What do you think your doing..."

"Stay out of this loser, unless you want the same fate"

"Was that a threat???"

"Obviously you idiot"

"Well then, I'm sure my father Admiral Pike, will be very intrigued when he finds out you threatened his daughter"

"Your Pike's kid?! Umm, hey listen...we didn't mean any harm, you know we were joking around right??? We'll just go now..."

They started to run away from you, and you simply laughed at their cowardly behaviour, you then turned your attention to the boy on the ground.

"Oh my...are you ok???"

"Yeah...I'll be vin...ahh..."

As he tried to sit up you could see he was in a lot of pain.

"Ok, come on...I'm taking you to the medbay, your obviously hurt"

You helped the boy stand up and supported him as he walked, it took a while but eventually you got to the medbay. A Doctor came over and helped you walk the boy over to a bed to lay down on. The Doctor asked you what happened and you told him as much as you could, he then checked over him with a tricord.

"Well, he'll be ok, but he'll need lots of rest...the bruises should heal within a few days"

"Ok, thank you"

The Doctor left and you turned to face the boy on the bed.

"I didn't have a chance to introduce myself earlier...I'm (Y/N), (Y/N) Pike"

"I'm Pavel, Pavel Chekov...ahh"

Pavel had extended his hand in order for you to shake it but in moving his arm he appeared to have hurt himself again.

"Woah, careful...you don't want to do yourself another injury...so, what are you studying to be???"

"Umm, vell I'm studying to become a nawigator"

"That's so cool, I am too"

"Really?! How haff I not notized you in class before???"

"I just transferred here...I have been in my room trying to catch up with the way you guys learn things here...but I'll be in class hopefully by next week"

"You know, if you vant...you could sit vith me in class...not a lot of people like to be near me, ze think I'm infected or somezing because I'm not from here"

"I'd love to sit with you...it's nice to finally have a friend"

"You conzider me a friend???"

"Of course...you seem like a really nice guy, why wouldn't I want you as my friend???"

"Maybe because I'm Russian, I'm different, I'm..."

"...you know being different isn't a bad thing, it just means your unique and interesting...everyone else is just jealous that their life is boring and plain"

"You zink zo???"

"Yeah...don't worry about what other people think about you...your perfect the way you are Pavel"

"Zank you..."

"No problem...now, why don't I walk you to your dorm and maybe we can hang out for a bit"

"I'd like zat"

"Me too"

________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X