Chekov

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

_______________________________________________

"(Y/N)...(Y/N)...(Y/N), vake up beautivul..."

"It's to early to get up...can't I sleep for a bit longer..."

"But it'z birthday...don't you vant to open your presents???"

You quickly sat up In shock, how could you forget...who forgets their own birthday for crying out loud. Pavel simply laughed at your reaction before pulling you into a hug.

"I low enough you so much (Y/N)..."

"I love you too Pavel...now, where's my presents"

"There'z ze girl I fell in lowve with...zere right here...open zis vone firzt, itz from me"

You took the box from Pavel, it was huge, and you could feel something inside moving...you tried to think about what it possibly could be, you just hoped it wasn't some sort of prank...Pavel wouldn't do that, would he??? You carefully lifted the lid off the box and looked inside to find the cutest puppy you had ever seen.

As soon as the puppy saw you it instantly ran towards you and tried to jump out of the box, but it's legs were to tiny

As soon as the puppy saw you it instantly ran towards you and tried to jump out of the box, but it's legs were to tiny...so you carefully picked the puppy up and held it close to you.

"Do you like him???"

"Pavel...I love him, he's so cute...I didn't even know we were allowed pets on the Enterprise..."

"Vell, technically ve aren't but ze keptin took cone look at him and he couldn't zay no"

"I know what he means...he's so adorable...oh, Pavel thank you so much, best birthday present ever, by a mile...in fact, best boyfriend ever...your amazing"

"I try...zo, vhat you going to call him???"

"Hmmm...I know, I'll call him Button because that's what he's as cute as...what do you think???"

"I zink button iz a vonderful name...do you like your name button???"

*tiny adorable puppy bark*

"I think he likes it...don't you baby, aww your so cute, yes you are, oh yes you are..."

"Don't I get a hug?!"

"Come here and I'll give you one better"

You then pulled Pavel into a kiss, the kiss started to get passionate when all of a sudden button began to lick you faces...he was so cute.

"Vay to ruin ze moment little guy...I knew there would be zome bad pointz to getting a pup"

"Aww come on...he's a baby, he doesn't know any better, do ya baby"

"I'm lozing my girlfriend to a puppy I bought here...I'm my own vorzt enemy..."

You both simply laughed...for the next few hours you and Pavel sat playing with Button...it was so much fun but since he was only little, he got tired out very easily...so you picked him up and carried him to his bed that Pavel had also bought. As soon as he was placed done you knew he had fallen asleep, such a tired pup...as you watched Button sleep, you felt Pavel wrap his arms around your waist from behind...

"Now zat ze puppy iz azleep...vhy don't we continue ze kiss from earlier..."

"Okay"

You turned in Pavel arms and as soon as you were facing one another, Pavel's lips were on yours...the kiss became more and more passionate so you left buttons in the living room and headed to your bedroom...you can probably guess what happened in there, 😉😉😉.

_______________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X