Uhura

Here's another imagine.

This one was requested by SaveTheBrooklynBoys :I love your imagines so much! They're the best ST ones out there BY FAR, and trust me I've read my share 😉 Would you be against doing an Uhura and/or Jaylah imagine? You totally don't have to if that's out of your comfort zone 😀

so here it is, Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

________________________________________________

You and your twin, Jim we're currently in the bar of the Enterprise. The two of you were catching up with each other since both of you had been busy with work and hadn't had a chance to have sibling time. The door to the bar opened and you and Jim looked to see Uhura, she looked stressed.

"I'm guessing you haven't heard..."

"Heard what???"

"Spock broke up with her...she been torn up about...throwing herself into work to distract herself. She working herself into the ground"

"Poor thing...maybe I should go over and talk to her..."

"I think I should...I think it's time Uhura got the Jim Kirk experience"

"Ha!!! As if she'd even look at you"

"What you think you have a better shot with her or something???"

"Actually...yes, I think I do"

"Well then...be my guest sis"

You picked up your drink and started to walk over to Uhura. When you got to her, you sat next to her.

"Hey"

"Oh, hi (Y/N)..."

"You look down...wanna talk about it???"

"Men are idiots"

"Preach it sister"

"I mean, you show them love and compassion and then they just throw it back in your face..."

"And shatter you heart as if it meant nothing..."

"...exactly...why can't men be more like women...women treat each other with respect and care for one another"

"And understand feelings a million times better"

"Maybe I should just give up on men"

"Maybe you should..."

You both turned to look at each other and as you stared into Uhura's eyes you felt a connection, you both leaned in towards each other until your lips touched in a kiss. You deepened the kiss and since Uhura didn't push away you knew she was enjoying what was happening as much as you were. You broke the kiss and you held Uhura's hand while staring into each other's eyes once more.

"So...how about we give you and me a try"

"I think that's a good idea...by the way, you kiss way better than Spock ever did"

"I'm glad to hear it...so how about since me and you are together, how about I take you on a date say...tomorrow night 7pm???"

"That's sounds wonderful (Y/N)"

Uhura then placed her hands on your cheeks and once again pulled you into a kiss. When the kiss ended she stood up.

"I better go...I have an early shift tomorrow, but thank you for tonight, it's been fun..."

"It has, hasn't it"

"Well I'll see you tomorrow"

"See you then...I love you"

"I love you too"

You stood up and gave Uhura a final quick kiss before she left. You then returned back to your brother and he was standing there in shock at what he just saw. His own sister was now dating one of the hottest girls on the enterprise. You had to admit, you were proud to be able to call Uhura your girlfriend...she was an incredible woman and you couldn't wait to take her on your first date as a couple.

____________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X