Bones

Here's another imagine.

This one was requested by @libbiliboo :Request: could you please do one with either bones or Kirk about anti bulling?? Like the reader is being bullied and one of the guys stands up for her and they get together. It is anti bullying week after all and I think we need to raise awareness!!

so here it is, Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

(P.S. Thank you so much for over 30k read on this book ❤️❤️❤️it means so much 🖖🖖🖖)
________________________________________________

-Did you see the state of her clothes???
-Does she even own a shower???
-She's such a skank
-What happened to her face???
-It should be illegal for someone to be THAT ugly
-She's such a freak

There's no escape...it's everywhere. At school they stare at you and whisper...they post things about you on the internet...they spread rumours about you to the whole school. It wasn't always like this...when you were younger, people at school used to be friends with you, you were accepted for who you were. Things started changing when you became a teenager...everyone became more judgemental, a standard was set that you just didn't meet. You were never into make-up or parties or drinking, you loved comics and action movies...but that made you different, and people don't like different and so since you were 13 you've been bullied.

Your 19 and things haven't changed...you still get the looks and the whispers, the occasional shoulder push. Starfleet academy was suppose to be different, it was supposed to be a fresh start...somewhere to make new friends and be happy, but somehow nothing changed, it's just got worse...

You were walking down the hall to get to your next class when you felt someone push you from behind. You fell forward and your books went flying across the floor, you heard some people laughing at you but you just ignored it and tried to quickly pick up your belongings so you could leave, unfortunately you weren't quick enough. A girl walked over to a comic you had dropped...she picked it up.

"Oh my god...look what the slag reads, comics!!!, eww..."

Another girl appeared beside her.

"Give it here...haha...she's such a geek...you want your little comic book back you freak???"

She held the comic out to you but as you went to take it she pulled her hand back making your stumble forward.

"Hahaha...look at it...can't even walk properly...freak!!!"

And with that she tore your comic into pieces before scattering it across the floor, you could feel tears in your eyes but tried ever so desperately to keep them from falling...you simply kneeled down and picked up your comic pieces.

"Aww...look at that, the little baby gonna cry over a comic book??? You gonna cry???"

You felt your eyes betray you as a single tear fell.

"Ha...she's crying...what a loser"

"HEY!!! LEAVE HER ALONE!!!"

You and the two girls looked in the direction the new voice had came...you saw a guy walking towards you, when he reached you, he helped you up and pulled you into a hug.

"Bones...why are you touching that skank...you don't know where she's been..."

"Just leave her alone Derri..."

"Oh what is your gonna stand up for the cow???"

"I will...because she hasn't down anything to you and you treat her like dirt and guess what, I'm sick of it...so why don't you and your ignorant little friend go and get a life..."

"You do realise if you associate with it...you'll be cast out, like her"

"Then so be it..."

"FINE..."

"FINE!!!"

They two girls walked off while the rest of their group followed...the guy, who your guessing was called Bones...had still been hugging you the whole time...he eventually stepped away but put his hands on your shoulders and looked into your eyes.

"Are you okay darlin'???"

You could only nod as you were scared that it you opened your mouth, you'd start crying again.

"Why don't I take you to your room...I'll call the reception and tell them you can't make the rest of your lessons...okay???"

Once again you simply nodded. Bones put an arm around you and walked you to your room. When you got to your room you opened the door and walked in, Bones following behind you.

"Why don't I make you some hot chocolate, while you sit down on the couch"

As Bones headed to the kitchen you walked over to the couch and sat down, it was in that moment, just sitting there, alone...you felt your tears uncontrollably falling from your eyes...you couldn't hold in your hurt any longer. Bones returned from the kitchen and as soon as he saw you crying he rushed over to you, sat the mug down and pulled you into a hug.

"There, there...let it all out darlin'"

Having a shoulder to cry on just made you cry even more...you never had someone to cry on before...you liked having bones here, even though you'd only just met him.

"Don't worry...I'm never gonna let them treat you like that again...I promise darlin'"

And since that day, Bones has kept that promise...no more bullies, no more rumours, no more crying. With Leo around, your life became happier, you didn't live in fear of judgement because the only opinion that mattered was yours. No-one could tell you your not pretty or your a freak...because you were happy the way you were and Bones like you the way you were too...so much so that he asked you to be his girlfriend, to which you said yes. You life was on the up, and for once, you were happy and free...it felt great.

________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X