Chekov

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy! ! !

____________________________________________

Wheb my parents first told me we were moving to Russia, I laughed at them but then i realised, they were serious. I cried after that, I couldn't move to Russia, my life was here, all my friends and family...i couldnt just leave them all. Why would they do this to me???

"(Y/N) how's packing going??? You almost done???"

"I haven't started...I'm not going!!!"

"(Y/N), sweetheart, we have to move...do you want me to help you pack???"

"I don't want to go"

"Well I'm sorry (Y/N) but you have to"

"Why???"

"Because your dad worked really hard to get this promotion and your not going to spoil it, so PACK!!!"

You eventually gave in and packed, as you put your life in boxes you founds sone old toys and photos from the happy times you've spent in this house,  you'd lived here for 15 years, your whole life, and now you were leaving it behind.

The day you were moving was the hardest day ever. A van had came and collected all your things so they could get shipped to Russia so now it was just you and your suitcase in an empty room.

Over there was were you banged your head aged 2. Here was where you cut off a chunck of your hair aged 5. Over there was where you spilt nail polish when you had friends over for a sleep over aged 13. You'd miss this room, this life.

*time skip because I'm givin' her all she's got, Captain*

We were here, in Russia. It was cold here, you didn't like it. You were cold, and grumpy and to top it all off, you were standing in front of a house that looked like it had seen better days.

"Well here's our new house...what do you think (Y/N)???"

"I think I want to go back home"

"Hi zere, you muzt be ze new neighbours"

You turned to see a good looking boy, around your age, walking towards you.

"Yeah...I'm (Y/N)...this is my mum and dad"

You held out your hand and the boy gladly shook it.

"Vell it'z nize to meet you, my name iz Pavel...I liwve next door"

"Cool...so, what's it like living in Russia???"

"Vell,az you can tell, it getz quite cold here but apart from zat, it'z wery enjoyable liwing here...hey, vhy don't I help you carry zese boxes inzide"

"Sure"

You and Pavel walked over to the van and started unloading the boxes, you noticed your parents just standing there watching you in amazement.

"Well come on you two...get working!!!"

Within no time at all, all the boxes were unloaded from the van and into the house. Now you and Pavel were sitting in your new bedroom sitting in a fort of boxes talking.

"Zo, vhy did you mowve to Russia???"

"My dad got a promotion at work so we all had to move here with him"

"Zat must haff been hard for you...leawing your friendz behind"

"I have to admit, it did upset me but I am starting to like it here...a lot"

"Vhat changed your mind???"

"Well...uh...y...you did"

"You looked down at the ground as you felt your face go red with embarrassment. You tried to avoid looking at Pavel but then he gently moved your head to face him again. You looked deep into each other's eyes and felt yourself leaning in, your lips were about to touch when your dad appears at the door, luckily you and Pavel managed to jump apart without him noticing what would of happened.

"(Y/N), have you seen a box of kitchen supplies, your mothers going ballistic down stairs...she's lost her favourite dish"

"Uh...no, I haven't...maybe it's in your room...did you check there???"

"I'll just go do that now...what are you two up to???"

"Um...well...uh...we...were...uh..."

"I vas juzt asking (Y/N) if she'd like to go for a valk vith me...zo I can show her ze neighbourhood"

"You were???...oh yeah...he was"

"That sounds like a nice idea...you two go have fun...oh and remember to wrap up, it's a bit chilly outside"

"I will...see ya dad"

Once you'd put on multiple layers for warmth, you and Pavel headed on your walk. Pavel showed you the church and the park, after a far bit of walking beside each other, you felt Pavel take his hand in yours, you couldn't help but blush at how this was really happening. The last place Pavel showed you was where your new school was.

"So, do you go to this school too???"

"Yeah"

"What's it like???"

"Vell, it can be wery boring but I veel zat, I'm going to enjoy it more zat your here"

"Aww Pavel...your too cute"

"Not az cute az you"

The two of you ended up staring into each other's eyes again, this time, your dad wasn't going to ruin this moment. You both leaned in till your lips met in a tender kiss. When the kiss ended you hugged Pavel and he hugged you back.

"(Y/N)"

"Yeah???"

"I know ve are young and mozt people vould say I didn't mean zis but...I lowve vith you"

"I love you too"

You kissed once more before walking hand in hand back home...Russia didn't look like it was going to be such a bad idea anymore.

_______________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X