Chekov

Here's another imagine.

This one was requested by @NerdyQwerty :Could we have more Daddy!Chekov and some Daddy!Bones please? It is too adorable. You are very talented. 😀

so here it is, Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

(P.S. Thank you for over 11k reads on this book, it means a lot to me that people actually read my work. You guys are amazing ❤️❤️❤️)

__________________________________________________

You had just finished your shift and was heading back to your quarters. You typed in your passcode and entered the room, you walked along the small hall way and was surprised at how quite it was. 3 weeks ago you gave birth to a baby girl, Amy, and since bringing here home, it has been rare to have a moments peace, if she wasn't crying she was giggling the cutest of giggles, you loved your little girl, you really did, but sometimes you just needed a few minutes of silence and that is what you had for the now. You walked into your and Pavel's bedroom and instantly your heart melted, there was Pavel with Amy lying on his chest both sound asleep, it was just too cute. You quietly got changed into some casual clothes and sat on the edge of the bed just watching the two most important people in your life having an adorable moment together.

After about 20 minutes, you noticed Amy starting to stir, then her beautiful eyes opened. She looked around the room and when her eyes spotted you she started to become really happy. The biggest smile appeared on her face and she tried to crawl over to you but she couldn't figure out how to get out her daddy's grip. You watched as she tried to solve the dilemma she was in but then you noticed that she was starting to whimper, which would lead to her crying so you picked her up gently and took her into the other room. You sat on the couch and played peek-a-boo with Amy, she loved it. She was so adorable, you were so happy she was in your life.

When you first realised you were pregnant, you were terrified. You and Pavel were only 17 and a child was a huge responsibility. You were convinced that Pavel would leave you when you told him the news, he didn't have to stand by you, he could have gotten on with his life, but thankfully he didn't. He stuck by you no matter what, he wanted to help you in anyway he could, he wanted to be a proper dad to the baby and you were grateful to have him for support. When it came to giving birth, you panicked, you didn't feel like you'd be strong enough to do it but Pavel was right beside you, encouraging you to do it and you were glad he did because as soon as you saw your little girl, you fell in love with her, she had her dads hair but your eyes, she was perfect. She still is perfect.
After about an hour of peek-a-boo, Pavel emerged from the bedroom and sat beside you, he kissed Amy's head and then kissed your lips.

"How are my two fawourite girlz???"

"We're great, aren't we Amy???"

You tickled Amy's tummy and she giggled in response.

"I lowve zis"

"Me too"

"Zank you"

"For what???"

"Vor giwing me zomezing I didn't know I needed"

"I should be thanking you as well then...you played a part in making her too you know"

"I know but you did mozt of ze vork..."

"Well, I suppose I did"

The two of you just laughed and you expected Amy to join in but she was silent, you both looked down to see her sound asleep. You carefully stood up and took Amy to her crib and laid her down gently. You felt Pavel wrap his arms round your waist and the two of you watched your beautiful daughter sleep. You eventually turned in his arms to face him and wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him into a kiss. Pavel then lifted you off the ground and you wrapped your legs around him, while still kissing, he walked over to your bed and laid you down, since Amy was asleep the two of you had a bit of time to yourself 😉😉😉.

________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X