Chekov

Here's another imagine. Requests are Open. Enjoy!!!

_______________________________________________

It was your first wedding anniversary with Pavel and you are both really excited. You had both known each other since starting Starfleet Academy. You had got married at age 18, your families weren't to happy about marriage at such a young age but after seeing members of you crew loss their lives you and Pavel realised that life is too short, by marrying at such a young age you knew that no matter what happened you both loved each other and you would have no regrets about not taking you relationship further.

You woke up in the morning of your anniversary and put your arm out to hug Pavel only to find emptiness. You opened your eyes to find nothing but a note on the pillow with a rose sitting beside it. The note read:

To: (Y/N)

The past year has been incredible, I feel that since being married, we have gotten to know each other better than we ever did. You complete me, thank you for being an incredible wife, Happy Anniversary xx. I'm sorry I'm not there when you wake up but I have a lot of things to sort out to make this day special for you, you have until 9.30 to get ready, see you soon. I love you.

Love: Pavel xx

He was such a hopeless romantic sometimes. You got out of bed and check the time, it was currently 8.30 so you had an hour to get ready. You went to the bathroom and had a quick shower. You then did you hair and make up and put on a casual outfit.

 You then did you hair and make up and put on a casual outfit

By the time you're finished it was 9.15 so you went to your wardrobe to get Pavel's present, you carefully placed it on his pillow so he would see it later. You still had a few more minutes to wait so you sat down and read some documents you had to look at for work while you waited.

At 9.30 on the dot, there was a knock at the door. You were slightly confused as to why Pavel wouldn't just walk in since he lived here but you went with it, when you opened the door you were greeted by you adorable husband.

 You were slightly confused as to why Pavel wouldn't just walk in since he lived here but you went with it, when you opened the door you were greeted by you adorable husband