Kirk

Here's another imagine. Requests are Open. Enjoy!!!

Background: In this story you are Chekov's older sister. Your accent isn't noticeable because when you were 18 you moved to America to pursue a career with Starfleet, you are now 25 and Pavel is only 18, while you've been around American people for 7 years he has only been around them for about 3, therefore your accent is basically gone while his is still there. (This is also because I feel writing two dialogs in the way Chekov talks would be confusing.)

_______________________________________________

You are currently in mebday and are about to give birth to your baby, your little brother Pavel is here to hold your hand and comfort you, while your husband Jim is talking to you over your communicator. Your baby is two weeks early and at the moment Jim is on a M-Class planet trying to make peace with the alien tribe that inhabits this planet, unfortunately the aliens didn't react well and have taken Jim prisoner, the destroyed his phaser but luckily managed to keep hold of his communicator. Scotty tried to beam him up but the cell he is being held in keeps repelling the signal. Another landing party is being prepped to go rescue the captain but until then you'll just have to make do with hearing his voice.

After draining all the energy you had you hear a baby crying Pavel hugs you while you hear Jim crying. Bones hands you your baby and tells you it's a boy. Pavel starts crying and mumbling something that vaguely sounds like "I'm an uncle" while Jim is crying and won't stop repeating "it's a boy...I have a son". Both your brother and your husband eventually calm down and stop crying, you can't help but laugh at the fact they both got adorably more emotional than you did.

"Vhat are you going to call him???"

"I'm not sure yet...Jim what are we gonna call him, we hadn't planned names yet."

"You can call him whatever you think suits him all I ask is don't make any of his names Tiberius."

The three of you laugh. You look down at your baby boy, the name then came to you, the perfect name for your son.

"George...George Andrei Kirk...what do you think???"

"Itz beautiful (Y/N)...our father and Keptin Kirkz father vould, I'm sure, be proud."

You smiled at Pavel's approval. You then heard a thank you from your comm. You could tell that Jim was crying again. You knew he'd like you naming your son after his father, he never got to meet his dad but you knew he was proud to be his son plus your current situation felt similar to what Jim had said about the day he was born that you felt it only be right that you honour a man who died to save his sons life, you just hoped that Jim would get to meet his son and that history wouldn't be repeated.

A nurse came and took George away to be cleaned up. You had to end your call with Jim as the rescue mission was now underway. Pavel sat on the edge of your bed and once again held your hand, to take your mind off the rescue Pavel started to talk about your childhood, you both remembered when you dad had taken you both ice skating and how Pavel couldn't stand up for more that two seconds before he fell over. Pavel then reminded you of when you had both been having a snowball fight and how he kept managing to hit you in the face with the snow. Before long you were both in a fit of laughter, the nurse the returned with George sleeping in a crib. They placed the crib right beside your bed and you looked down at him. He was so cute.

After a few hours Bones had came in and told Pavel you needed to sleep, Pavel hugged you then kissed your head, he then leaned down and kissed Georges head before leaving

After a few hours Bones had came in and told Pavel you needed to sleep, Pavel hugged you then kissed your head, he then leaned down and kissed Georges head before leaving. You asked Bones if there had been any news on the rescue mission and he told you that they hadn't heard from anyone in the past few hours, he then left. Instead of panicking your toe yourself, no news is good news, this wasn't much comfort but it put you mind at rest for a bit. You took one last look at you son before you started to drift off to sleep.

The next morning you were woken up to the sound of shouting, you sat up and looked into George's crib, he was starting to stir in his sleep. You quickly picked him up before he woke up and started to cry. He opened his eyes and just stared at you, his eyes reminded you of Jim's, they were the same striking blue, this upset you a bit but you stayed strong for George. You could hear the shouting continue so, still holding George, you left your room and walked into the main part of the medical bay, you looked around and saw four nurses trying to restrain a patient while Bones was trying to give the person a hypo, the patient and Bones seemed to be the reason behind the shouting. You walked closer to Bones, just as you reached the doctor he had managed to give the patient the hypo, the shouting stopped and then you heard a familiar voice.

"Bones, seriously, you have got to stop doing that."

"Jim?!"

Bones turned around to face you and then moved aside, you looked at your husband all battered and bruised, you could feel tears in your eyes, it broke your heart to see him like this. Jim tried to sit up but failed, Bones then helped him and you walked closer to Jim.

"Is that George???"

You had almost forgot you'd been holding him the whole time, you nodded then handed your baby to his dad. The tears started falling as you witnessed the scene infront of you. You sat on the edge of Jim's bed while you watched him study his son.

"Hey there buddy...I'm your dad...I'm sorry I wasn't there when you were born...have you been good for mummy whil I've been away???"

George just gurgled in response and you couldn't help but giggle at the mini conversation the two were having. Jim then looked up at you and held an arm out for you, you leaned closer to him and hugged him. You were so happy that you family was together again. You knew you couldn't have raised George on your own, yes you would of had Pavel there to help but you felt that you wouldn't be able to cope knowing that Jim never saw his son. It was a relief to know he had and that he wasn't going to ever leave you or George. You leaned up and kissed Jim.

"I love you Jim"

"I love you too...and I love this little guy too."

You both looked down at George, he had defiantly brought you and Jim closer, this was just the beginning of your wonderful family.

________________________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X