Chekov

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

_________________________________________________

You had been called to the bridge, when you got there you were greeted by the captain.

"(Y/N), do you by any chance know why my navigator isn't here???

"I haven't seem Chekov since last night sir, I had no idea he hadn't shown up for his shift"

"Would you mind going to his quarters to see what's keeping him"

"Yes sir"

You walked off the bridge and headed towards Pavel's quarters, you were quite concerned about what had happened that meant Pavel couldn't turn up for work...he loved his job, he never missed a shift. You thought back to last night, the two of you had watched a movie in your room, after the movie you said good night and Pavel left, he seemed perfectly normal then.

When you arrived at Pavel's door you knocked on it, no one answered...you knocked a second time but still no one answered...you knocked a final time and when you once again got no answer you used your override code (since your a doctor on the ship), and entered the room. You called out for Pavel as you walked towards his bedroom door, you slowly opened the door and inside you found a sleeping Pavel still in bed. You walked over and sat on the edge of his bed. You gently shook him to wake him up, he started to stir and eventually turned to face you, you looked at his face and could tell there was something wrong with him.

"Hey sleepy head...your late for work"

"I'm zorry, I didn't realize ze time..."

He tried to get up but was struggling a bit, you put your hand on his forehead, he was burning up.

"Hold on, lay back down...your not going to work like this, your sick"

"But I haff to..."

"No you don't, I will let the captain know you won't be in today but until your better your not moving from here got it"

"Ok"

You called Kirk and told him what was going on, you also called the medbay and told a nurse to bring you your medical bag. When your bag arrived you got out your tricord and scanned Pavel, he had a cold. You made sure he was comfortable and took care of him for the rest of the day and the further 7 days he was sick. You didn't leave his side until he was fully recovered.

On the day Pavel returned to work he decided to drop by your room to give you flowers for being an lovely girlfriend and looking after him. He knocked on the door and was greeted by a very ill you. While looking after Pavel you had managed to catch his cold so now the roles were reversed, Pavel took time off to take care of you and help you back to being healthy once more. You were a great team, looking after each other and never complaining about it, it was like you were made for each other.

Once you were both well again you applied for a shared quarter and were accepted, so now you'd know where each other were and would be able to look after each other without having to worry about door codes. Living together meant you could be together more often so even though being ill didn't feel great at the time, it brought you and Pavel closer together, it strengthened your relationship so now you were better than ever, life was wonderful.

__________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X