Bones

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

_________________________________________________

Today was an exciting day, today was the day that Joanna came to live with you and Bones on the Enterprise, permanently. For the past few years, Joanna's mum and Bones had been in a custody battle over her and just last week the judge ruled that Joanna's life would be better in a stable family. You and Bones had been married now for 2 years and had no intention of splitting up meanwhile Leo's ex wife had a new man every week, that was no environment for a young girl to live in so Bones was granted full custody over his 12 year daughter and today was the day she was being beamed aboard the ship.

Bones was currently preforming surgery to try and save an engineers life, he couldn't get out of it so the plan was for you to meet Joanna in the transport room and then look after her till Leo was done. You waited anxiously for her to arrive, you were so excited to see her again. A swirl of light appeared and soon enough Joanna was standing there with most of her possessions.

"(Y/N)!!!"

"Hey JoJo"

She ran to you and you hugged her.

"Long time no see pip-squeak, how you been???"

"I've been good, it's been so exciting imagining what it's like to live of the enterprise...I can't believe I'm finally here"

"I know, it's going to be amazing...why don't we get your stuff and I'll show you your room"

"Okay"

You both picked up some boxes with the help of some redshirts and you walked Joanna to her room. It was the room next to your and Leo's, it had a door to connect the two rooms to make it easier for you all to see one another.

"So what do you think of your room???"

"It's perfect"

"I'm glad you like it...your dad is gonna be working for the next few hours so I thought you might want to watch a movie together"

"I'd love to...what are we watching???"

"I thought maybe you could choose"

You handed Joanna your PADD so she could choose something.

"What about the Lion King???"

"Sure"

You connected your PADD to the TV and played the movie, you sat beside Joanna on the couch as you watched.

You both sang along to the songs and then comforted each other when Mufasa died, but you were both soon back to your happy selves again as sim a was made King. When the movie was over you decided that you'd take Joanna to the cafeteria for dinner but stop by the medbay first to see if Leo wanted to join you. On the way to the medbay you and Joanna were discussing all the different things you could do together, you could do each other's hair and make up, you could paint each other's nails, you could both re-watch movie series like Harry Potter and the hunger games, you were gonna have a lot of fun together.

When you arrived in the medbay it was empty, you called out but no one answered, you looked at Joanna and shrugged at each other, you walked over to bones office and knocked on the door, no one answered. You tried the handle and the door opened, you looked in to see your husband asleep at his desk, you motioned for Jo to follow you in. You walked over to Leo and tapped his shoulder, he didn't even stir so you let Joanna do the honours of waking him up. She ran over to the sink and got a cup of water, she poured over Bones and he jumped up and screamed, you and Jo were then crying with laughter at his reaction.

"I knew you to shouldn't be left alone together"

"Aww come on dad, it was just a bit of fun"

"Whatever you say Darlin'...so what have you two been doing today???"

"Well we watched the lion king and I was now taking JoJo to get some dinner, we were wondering if you'd like to join us"

"That's sounds great...lets go eat, I'm starving"

The three of you walk to the cafeteria, Joanna was skipping happily while you and Bones walked hand-in-hand behind her.

"So did you enjoy spending time with Joanna???"

"I loved it, she's a lot more fun than you"

"Hey!!! I can be fun..."

"Sure..."

You both just laughed at each other.

You loved being with Jo, you'd always wanted kids and maybe one day you will but for now, your happy to look after Joanna, she's part of your family now and you'll do anything to make her happy, you'll love her as if she was your own, which isn't hard to do because Joanna is just such a lovely person, just like her dad.

___________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X