Bones

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

(P.S. thank you so much for over 38k reads on this book 😊😊😊 it means a lot ❤️❤️❤️)

_____________________________________

*Bones POV*

I was supposed to protect her...she put her faith in me and I let her down...my poor (Y/N). We had just been married for the last 3 months, life was amazing, we were in love and planning the rest of our future together...we were going to have children together, grow old together...our life was only just beginning, until Khan came along. If Khan hadn't of shown up, (Y/N) would still be here. Khan had a plan to destroy the enterprise using an advanced ship captained by admiral Marcus, but (Y/N) being the wonderful woman she was, tried to stop him. She fought him the best she could but in the end, he was just to powerful for her. He snapped her neck like it was nothing...and all I could do was watch from a screen as my one true love was being taken away from me.

I knew it was a bad idea letting her go on that mission, but then again...there was no way for me to stop her going, she was her own independent woman...it was one of the many things I loved about her, the fact she did what she felt was right, and didn't let anyone stop her. It was hard to watch the life leave her body but then again, with her distraction...many lives were saved...so even though the pain for me will never go away, she can rest happily knowing she made a difference and that her life saved many.

I think the thing I am finding hard about losing (Y/N) is the fact that I seem to lose everyone around me...I lost my daughter to my ex-wife and now I have lost my wife because someone had a problem with someone...life is so unfair. Every night, I have to go to my empty quarter and every night, I feel my heartbreak...I haven't had the heart to move any of her stuff out because then it would become real, and even though her belongings are a constant reminder of what I have lost, I feel I'm not ready to let go of her...I may never be ready...my life won't be the same without her...I just miss her so much.

_____________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X